Nokia or Sony Erricson!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
But :eek: What about OS performances......no body posted dat here ?

Symbian OS hangs whereas SE OS doesnt ....IS dat true ?

Even if I buy N82 & if it keeps hanging then wats the use of spending
22k on a hanging fone.....:(

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ who told you symbian hangs?it hangs when u open a number of applications together.and this was the case with older phones like nokia 6600 which had slower CPUs.btw does sony phone has an OS which u can compare to Symbian.except the P-series?

Pathik

Google Bot
I hav used many symbian fones and none of then hangs if u use it properly..
And some people say that symbian fones are a little sluggish wen u multitask but then u can multitask efficiently only in Symbian fones. Get a fone with decent ram and proccy and there ll be no lag.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i like the looks of N82.its slim and way cooler than N95.both phones are great though.
check n82's review here-
*thenokiablog.com/2007/11/24/nokia-n82-review-part-i-the-physical/

The Nokia N82’s appearance does not stand out. I always show off to my friends, family, and even strangers the phones I carry around. Noone jumps out and scream, “I love this thing.” The general consensus on the Nokia N82 is, “it looks okay.” Matt agrees by saying, “it is not the prettiest thing in the world by a long shot,” in the Nokia Geek’s Nokia N82 initial impression. To fully appreciate the Nokia N82, however, is knowing what it’s capable of.

You also notice the fingerprints a lot more because of the surface.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
The Nokia N82’s appearance does not stand out. I always show off to my friends, family, and even strangers the phones I carry around. Noone jumps out and scream, “I love this thing.” The general consensus on the Nokia N82 is, “it looks okay.” Matt agrees by saying, “it is not the prettiest thing in the world by a long shot,” in the Nokia Geek’s Nokia N82 initial impression. To fully appreciate the Nokia N82, however, is knowing what it’s capable of.

You also notice the fingerprints a lot more because of the surface.

abe tere ko lena hain to le .. warna leave it ..kab se n82 ke looks ke baare mein pakkaa raha hain ..everyone knows u dont like n82 looks ..

pehle n82 use kar . phir bolna .. none has termed it ugly who has seen my n82 .. few people infact liked it .. dude, its upto the person ..

abe tere ko lena hain to le .. warna leave it ..kab se n82 ke looks ke baare mein pakkaa raha hain ..everyone knows u dont like n82 looks ..

pehle n82 use kar . phir bolna .. none has termed it ugly who has seen my n82 .. few people infact liked it .. dude, its upto the person ..
kabse dekru main tumloga khaali peeli fukat ke baata karke bamboo ghusad re
tera phone hai isliye bada chadake bolta sale karne ko :mad:

Pathik

Google Bot

+1000.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
kabse dekru main tumloga khaali peeli fukat ke baata karke bamboo ghusad re
tera phone hai isliye bada chadake bolta sale karne ko :mad:

oye... thik se baat kar ..teri tarik baat karni aati hain sabko .. tu koi bada lag ke nahi aaya..just behave dude ..jyada "shayana" mat ban ..

nokia mere baap ki company nahi hain, jo uske jyada sale se mujhko profit hoga.

oye... thik se baat kar ..teri tarik baat karni aati hain sabko .. tu koi bada lag ke nahi aaya..just behave dude ..jyada "shayana" mat ban ..

nokia mere baap ki company nahi hain, jo uske jyada sale se mujhko profit hoga.

arey kaiku aya re firse wo n82 ka gichhi me dalke poora dimag kharab kardia
pinde ke meri do teen posta ke liye poora din kharab kardiya ab kaiku aya re firse main wo sab chod diya re wo sab chod diya chal nikal yaha se

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
arey kaiku aya re firse wo n82 ka gichhi me dalke poora dimag kharab kardia
pinde ke meri do teen posta ke liye poora din kharab kardiya ab kaiku aya re firse main wo sab chod diya re wo sab chod diya chal nikal yaha se

dude .. keep on posting .. ur very funny .. hee hee ..

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I hav used many symbian fones and none of then hangs if u use it properly..
And some people say that symbian fones are a little sluggish wen u multitask but then u can multitask efficiently only in Symbian fones. Get a fone with decent ram and proccy and there ll be no lag.

If 7.5 GB is occupied (only .5 GB space free) in N95 8GB then................:?:
the fone will hang or not ???

if ans is no, then it means performance doesnt depends upon memory card
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom