Nokia N82 (Black) :: Proud owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Let us see how the camera of N78 performs...Once it is launched then we will have some reviews which can tell us 2 go 4 this phone or not...

What is the difference between the N82 and N78 apart from the camera??

Last edited:

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
The N82 is definitely superior to the N78 except the OS dept in which N78 is one step ahead and it has a superior battery than the N82...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The N82 is definitely superior to the N78 except the OS dept in which N78 is one step ahead and it has a superior battery than the N82...

also N78 has

70MB internal memory:(
DVD (huge)
C++ & JAVA SDK (dont know y)

N82
100MB internal memory:D
CD:(
n/a:rolleyes:

nikhilpai

Techans
It is not a question of which phone is better out of the two. N82 is obviously the better phone all things considered. Its only a question of what price the N78 will sell at. If it is about 5k less than N82, then it is worth considering it. If its just about 2k cheaper, then it is obviously not going to sell very well.

If the N78 keypad turns out to be better than N82 & its cheaper by 5k, I am willing to go for it. :)

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
optical zoom .. n93 , n93i and samsung g800 , samsung g810 .. these are the phones i know ..could be others as well ..

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Let us c what will be the price of N78 on being launched...A whole lot depends upon by how much the price of N78 will be lesser than N82..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
specs of cam module on n78 is less than that of n73 .. and it only has dual led flash ..no xenon .. though it has lots of goodies that n73 was missing ..like gps , 3.5mm jack , wifi, vga@15 fps video recording , more ram , faster processor ..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
So total how many users have N82 black now

1.ketan patel
2.vilas_patil

N82 silver users r

1.Yogi7272
2.kalpik

& any other users :rolleyes: pls include ur name in the list..:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member