Nokia N82 (Black) :: Proud owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vilas_patil

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Hi Friends, Thanks a lot for all your wishes... :)

Even I have read a lot about the Nokia's N82 issue of screen getting scratches .. Since tow days even I have observed that the screen is sensible and easily attracts dust, gets shadow effects on screen [or we can say thumb impression], but not SCRATCHES....

Anyway, I have purchased a plastic cover (specifically made for N82). Surprisingly I did not find the mobile cover in any of mobile shop/gallery in this Location, however i got it from roadside... It looks little hefty with the cover but it looks good too.

Many of the forum members wanted to know the mobile shop address, from where I purchased this mobile..Here is the address.....

Shop name : EXCELLENT
Rain shopping center, (Opp : McDonald's)
Ashiana Bldg,
Sector 17, Vashi, Navi mumbai.

I have posted 3 pictures that I have took with this mobile... pls have a look at it.

EDIT : Few more added

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=830253#post830253

Last edited:

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
The photos have come out be very good and bright except the third one (Big Bazaar one) which seems 2 b a little dull on the right hand side....

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^^
@desibond - the pict i have taken of cm690 is with n82 ,, look above .. it does not have graining ..

heartripple

In the zone
@ketanpatel - congrats man on ur new mobile...How much did u get it 4????

i got it for 19750/- here at navsari and yes it's BLACK VERSION :)

it's camera is superb yesterday night when i was working on my pc suddenly i remembered the camera of mobile i picked up the phone and took a shot of my UPS in very dark and i was completly surprised because of the quality of the photo . photo was looks like it was taken in enough light.

i really impressed with this phone.but still many more to learn about this phone because i am new to multimedia phone.

please correct me where ever i am wrong.

OP
vilas_patil

vilas_patil

Journeyman
@ketanpatel : congrats :) Even am quite happy about the Camera quality of N82. You will be more surprised to see the video recording.. it's awesome man :)

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
:)
i will post some pictures tonight taken by this phone and will say lot more about these phone

ok?
:)

@ketanpatel : congrats :) Even am quite happy about the Camera quality of N82. You will be more surprised to see the video recording.. it's awesome man :)

Both of u look pretty satisfied with the cam results...But what about the other features and how do you rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 as compared 2 other phones????

DO let us know....

heartripple

In the zone
Both of u look pretty satisfied with the cam results...But what about the other features and how do you rate them on a scale of 1 to 10 as compared 2 other phones????

DO let us know....

music quality of this phone is good but u can't asume that it's really good like APPLE ipod.

in loud speaker mode it's not too much behind n 73 me.and its not loud as n73 but lust little behind it.when u r using ear phone it's as loud and qualityfil as n73 me and yes the earphones of n 82 is very comfortable for me . i have used n73 me but it's earphone is not comfortable for me.

so i will give 7.5 marks for music.

auto rotate feature of these phone is veru good but when u are watching video it's not good because by default it plays landscap wise when you hold us phone straight.i think it must show video in potrait when u r holding ur phone straight.

but u are holding ur phone like landscape it plays video in potrait mode.

not good feature.but u can disable this feature.

i will give 5.0 marks for auto rotate.:D

ok i will try it and will post my experieance

@ketan-Hey do post some pics taken with the N82...

ya i wnat to upload photos but i cant do that here i can upload max. 97.7 kb amd my pictures are aruond 900 kb

Last edited:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent

DO let us know....

i am using n82 since dec .. u wont need user feedback on this one ..trust me ..one hell of a awesome phone ..dont need to think much abt it ..other than its looks and the keypad ..if ur cool with both these things ..then go, and get n82 ..

and yeah.. video recording is simply awesome on n82 ..

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^ aree...everything is superb about this phone ..barring looks and keypad as i mentioned above .. speed is excellent if not the best for a symbian phone .. after boot about 90 mb usable ram is at ur disposal.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
Are the keys very hard and cannot be pressed easily??? As far as looks is concerned, I think that N82 has improved upon this factor with the black edition. The black one looks quite good I believe.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Are the keys very hard and cannot be pressed easily??? As far as looks is concerned, I think that N82 has improved upon this factor with the black edition. The black one looks quite good I believe.

eveybody knows dat black is awesome :D

@ketan : does it has RDS (i dont know wat actually RDS is ....really:( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom