Nokia N82 (Black) :: Proud owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
actually , its specks are the reason i got fida .. looks are secondary to me .. and as the price will come down, there will be more n82 users here ..

picture quality of n82 is best ..according to various online reviews ..

and now few drawbacks
1. shutter sound cant be switched off
2. that stupid red light while video recording ...and its not there for focus ..just indicating that video recording is on .. its acts as assist for auto focus in photo mode ..

mind u .. these are very minor drawbacks.. u can put a tape on flash while video recording if u dont want others to know it ..

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
and now few drawbacks
1. shutter sound cant be switched off
2. that stupid red light while video recording ...and its not there for focus ..just indicating that video recording is on .. its acts as assist for auto focus in photo mode ..

mind u .. these are very minor drawbacks.. u can put a tape on flash while video recording if u dont want others to know it ..

All these issue that u have mentioned r really minor ones....

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@Head Banger : which N82 u have silver or Black

@uppalpankaj: so when u gonna buy it?

Once the price slashes a little bit and comes down 2 16-17k, then I will buy it...I think it is priced currently at arnd 19k...The price shud touch down to this level by the next couple of months may be..:D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:D Ya updated the list...

N82 Black users:
1.ketan patel
2.vilas_patil

N82 silver users r:

1.Yogi7272
2.kalpik
3.Third Eye
4.Head banger

:D

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@karantha85 Can't v have a poll like the following instead of updating the list with N82 users??

Which mobile do you own???

K850i
N82
Lg Viewty

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
@ketanpatel....U definitely shud b proud of ur N82 black...This phone really deserves 2 b proud of...

I haven't got the mobile yet...But just wanted 2 ask...Is it possible 4 me 2 connect 2 my BSNL broadband 4m this mobile to surf the net..I have a Wifi BSNL modem....

Last edited:

heartripple

In the zone
@ketanpatel....U definitely shud b proud of ur N82 black...This phone really deserves 2 b proud of...

I haven't got the mobile yet...But just wanted 2 ask...Is it possible 4 me 2 connect 2 my BSNL broadband 4m this mobile to surf the net..I have a Wifi BSNL modem....

i dont know because i havent tried it yet

but stiil i think that n 82 ha wifi and u have wifi modem then it is possible:D

Edburg

In the zone
the n82 has really set the standard for mobiles in range of 18-20k

but things are really getting hot in the 15k segment with n78...

i guess the n81 will face a further price drop drastically with n78 around the corner and also the yet to launch 6120(or is it 6210) with 5 MP with xenon will close to 15k i think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom