Nokia Lumia 710 @ 15.7K

TheLetterD

Will Power
Nokia Lumia 710: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

:O
Rs.3000 Price Drop! At this price it offers Nokia reliability , Windows Phone 7.5 and a good SoC! The Display is quite good too!

I think they have reduced the prices of the Lumia duo so that they can release their new flagship phone, the Lumia 900 at the Rs. 30K Mark.
On the USA eBay website you can get the Lumia 710 for 13.5K and the 800 for 25K (Approx.)

aroraanant

Explorer
Looks we have good phone in a range of 15k that we can suggest to Nokia fanboys :D

But from the pics it seems that it has got ugly looks

Terabyte

In the zone
^I wouldn't say its ugly because its design is more like C7 which most of us liked.
But definitely good pricing from Nokia.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I'm really considering WP over Android. I know Android 4.0 is great and all, but I need a phone for work, and Social Networking integration is a top notch priority, along with mails, and a smooth, elegant interface, which WP delivers flawlessly.

If Lumia 710 has hit 15.7k now, and I'm planning to buy a phone in 5 months, say June-July, I think the 15k segment will get heated up with great WP(TANGO updated) phones as well as Android 4.0 phones.

Would get really hard to decide then.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
at least you don't have to wait months & months for an update. moreover once they (mobile manufacturers) skin it, Android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0 all will look the same. and then worry about locked bootloader, removing the bloatwares.

S

siddhipatel

I must say that this is a great deal. Where I'll be able to find Nokia Lumia 710 at 15.7k? Please let me know as soon as possible

y2karthik

Broken In
Omnia W anyday............
AMOLED VS TFT
Secondary Camera VS NO Secondary Camera
Better Desing VS Bad Design

It's only good deal for fan boys,though O W priced slightly higher,it's better then 710.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Omnia W anyday............
AMOLED VS TFT
Secondary Camera VS NO Secondary Camera
Better Desing VS Bad Design

It's only good deal for fan boys,though O W priced slightly higher,it's better then 710.

Yes. But tech specs and price alone do not contribute to decision making. We should consider all 3 aspects, Specs + Price + App eco system.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Yes. But tech specs and price alone do not contribute to decision making. We should consider all 3 aspects, Specs + Price + App eco system.

he is comparing a WP7 mobile with another WP7 mobile. there should be no question about eco system. both are priced same & Samsung packed their with a Super Amoled screen. moreover WP710 looks bad (compared to its big daddy 800).

funskar

Padawan
nly 14.5k on sulekha

- Nokia Lumia 710|Nokia Lumia 710 Price|Nokia Lumia 710 Mobile Phone Model

nd 15.7k on flipkart

- Nokia Lumia 710: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
nly 14.5k on sulekha

- Nokia Lumia 710|Nokia Lumia 710 Price|Nokia Lumia 710 Mobile Phone Model

nd 15.7k on flipkart

- Nokia Lumia 710: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

sulekha might be cheap but it is not really a good place to buy something from. i have had a bad experience. would recommend flipkart.

y2karthik

Broken In

Rightly answered by SAM

On the other note Lumia 800 should be reduced further about 27k at-least then Nokia will gain market share since the only competition at above 21k is HTC Radar which will be pawned by Lumia 800.........

Top Bottom