GERMZ

Banned
I've finally picked up my very own Nokia E6 ! After much asking around on forums i decided that this was the phone for me :D Boy was i right ! Absolutely love it :)

*i.imgur.com/3YiFN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rSC31.jpg

The battery life on it even with 3G on is fantastic ! I've gone the entire weekend without recharging it. Used it for average surfing , emails , texts and a bit of navigation... STILL going strong !

More impressions coming soon !

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've finally picked up my very own Nokia E6 ! After much asking around on forums i decided that this was the phone for me :D Boy was i right ! Absolutely love it :)

*i.imgur.com/3YiFN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rSC31.jpg

The battery life on it even with 3G on is fantastic ! I've gone the entire weekend without recharging it. Used it for average surfing , emails , texts and a bit of navigation... STILL going strong !

More impressions coming soon !

Congrats!!!

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
Thanks Mate ! Fire away any questions you might have :) I'm going to play around with it a bit more and then put up my impressions of the device

@Mitraark - Rs 18,000

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Congrats pal :)
How much does the Anna version differs from previous one, both in - looks(interface) and performance???

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
@Naino : Anna is pretty smooth man.. and the new browser is great !

@TalktoAnil : What makes you think i even wanted an Android phone ?

@Naino : Anna is pretty smooth man.. and the new browser is great !

@TalktoAnil : What makes you think i even wanted an Android phone ?

Lol congrats. Do post some screenshots of the Anna/beta/gamma whatever the name. (Sorry not sure what exactly is Anna) :D

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
Here you go guys ! I'm not much of a photographer so don't judge the pics !

The front :

*i.imgur.com/2BahE.jpg

The Back :

*i.imgur.com/7wMru.jpg

Can i say that i really like this E6 ? Very fast phone , exactly what i wanted !

Shoot any questions you might have !

Last edited:
These look stunning, I was already gunning for the device in my mind.

How is the battery back up like?

How is the display?

Touch & type does it feel odd to use both at the same time?

Have you tried mails and office documents ?

guru_urug

iGoogle
The last time I checked the name of this thread wasnt "android vs symbian". Stop the poop-flinging. Each one has own opinion and choice. Live with what u want. Peace

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
@gladiator

The battery back up so far seems to be very very good. The screen resolution is fantastic !

Touch and type is also very intuitive. I'm really enjoying using this device so far .

I'd say defo go for the phone !

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@GERMZ, congrats. costly but then most important is the buyer being satisfied.

ok my question, the controls are touch based isn't? & the central square is D-Pad. when you press the directional keys on D-Pad doesn't the touchkeys get activated by accident?

OP
G

GERMZ

Banned
@Sam : No , they removed the touch area from the E72 and in my opinion thats a good move. it never worked too well on it.. i feel Symbian isn't designed with the Touchpad in mind.

Other than that , i haven't had any issues with the hotkeys on the side. Anna is actually quite a pleasure to work with. The smooth scrolling and 5 homescreens are definitely useful.

The new email client is such an improvement ! Everything works nice and smooth !

@Sam : No , they removed the touch area from the E72 and in my opinion thats a good move. it never worked too well on it.. i feel Symbian isn't designed with the Touchpad in mind.

Other than that , i haven't had any issues with the hotkeys on the side. Anna is actually quite a pleasure to work with. The smooth scrolling and 5 homescreens are definitely useful.

The new email client is such an improvement ! Everything works nice and smooth !

How about reviewing the camera part ? Can you take some pics and post here plz :grin:

@ Germz

How is response of touch?

How is the GPS? Accurate enough? Voice guided navigation have tried it yet?

Any cons yet?

Are you able to charge it via USB?

I need to pull the trigger soon.

Thanks for the info mate! :smile:

Top Bottom