Nokia 3250 vs SE W810i vs Moto RIZR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
W810i > 6300 in evy aspect.. But still 3250 xm isnt a bad decision.. I agree wit it.. Do wat ur mind says.. But i wd take a e50 or n72 or 5500 rather than a 3250..

K

krazyfrog

Prioritize your needs. Know what you need now and what you'll need tomorrow. And think with you head and not your heart.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
3250 has many pros and cons:
*Its inbuilt speaker is louder than 810, but it has only high treble level. U can't hear and mid beats in 5250 unlike 810.
*U said its better to swich on PC instead of bundled speaker. But man...the speaker dun need external power and all u need is to connect it to phone and its size too is very small. Ony 3/4 of the phone size[including both speakers]. U can easily take them on ur pocket.
*3250's cam isn't that bad. But at the view mode, that if when we see the subject through screen before shooting, it seems the image has benn deeply solarized [feel pity]. But after shooting its quite gud. Has decent sharpness, but no way near 810 pic in terms of contrast and color saturation. Sharpness is somewhat same.
*The built-in light is very nice for a torch use[to look inside cabby etc] and also gud for photos.
*Nokia cams has very much grains when used under flourescent tube. But its far better in SE 810.
*Screen: Just have a look at an 810's screen for sometime nd u will mean understand. Its best in contrast, sharpness etc. U wont feel it as small ever.

Nyway they are all sugestions and u can buy what u like. Its upto some personnel taste.

Destruction

Broken In
forget wat others r saying.

listen, yesterday i buy w700i with no hesitation.

i thought for one month and reasearch for one month and then
realized w700i is best in all respect with true value for money.

Destruction

Broken In
wat i trying to say was,

w810i = w700i + edge - lens cover equ1
&
w810i = w700i + 4k equ 2

comparing two eqautions ,

now tell me wy should anyone waste 3k just for edge.

even +256k in w810i mem did not made sense to me.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Lemme tell u one thing... my friend went &, like u, carefully selected the K750i, because of its cover while i selected the W800i. He took the K750i because it had a better & larger cover. 2 dayz l8r, i notice a scratch on his lens :D while I had none till now.
Moral of the story, it's upto the owner to prevent scratches, not the phone. The W810i is worth even without the lens cap :D

Baaki sab aapki marzi...

Destruction

Broken In
may be ur right, but watever decision i have taken regarding w700i is right.

atleast i feel that way, after seeing the cam pictures on comp i am not regreting of not having autofocus.

and frankly it was love at first sight on its killer looks.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
W700i is gud in its segment. But 810 too has gud bang for bucks. It has better looks[black beauty] nd cams got AF. It has 512 Mb card free and comes with MPS-60 speakers whick costs bout 1.4k with bill nd warranty. And also got edge.
Its screen is more impressive than W700i. But all thins has shoot up its price also.
If ur low on budget W700i and If u have that xtra 3.5k, then go for 810 which too has somewhat same value for money.

Destruction

Broken In
no i didnt take the phone only because it has cam cover.
but phone satisfied my overall all needs.
+
plus if u hav money it doesnt mean that u hav to spend it all for
features that doesnt matter to u right.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Finally Brought !!!

Hi friends !!! Remember I had asked you all regarding your views about Nokia 3250 and SE W810i ??? And that I was more inclined towards 3250 whereas most of you suggested me 810i. Well, ... it might seem surprising but I have purchased Nokia 6300. To tell the truth I was simply flat on its looks ... Great phone !!!

K

krazyfrog

^^^^ :shock: What??? After full 4 pages of discussion you bought a 6300?? :shock: <passes out in shock>

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
u can go for n80 it's got wifi and 3g and wifi too!
**www.it.com.cn/f/mobile/0511/3/20051102_n80_02.jpg

nokia 6300 is a VERY BAD choice
in fact it's stupid it breaks down easy!

Last edited:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Destruction said:
no i didnt take the phone only because it has cam cover.
but phone satisfied my overall all needs.
+
plus if u hav money it doesnt mean that u hav to spend it all for
features that doesnt matter to u right.

W700i is a terribly underrated phone. Its cam is much better than the likes of W830i and in terms of music, its comparable to any walkman.

Plus, Its a kill at 9K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom