Nokia 3250 vs SE W810i vs Moto RIZR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongourav

Broken In
Hi friends ...
I'll be buying a cell very soon I am really confused which one to go for.
I want a mixed kind of a phone ... I mean good music, good camera, good looks etc...
I have narrowed my search to these 3 phones:
Nokia 3250
SE W810i
Moto Rizr.
Now I just cant understand which one to buy. I'll tell you why:

Nokia 3250 -

Pros: -
Excellent, large display.
"Symbian 9.0 - Seris 60." !
Stylish Form Factor.
Excellent battery life (Nokia phones always have that)

Cons: -
Quite bulky.
Video quality below average.
(I've heard that more than 50% of sets is problamatic).

SE: W810-

Superb music (As it's a Walkman Phone).
Good Quality Camera.
Descent Looks.

Cons:-
Small Display Screen (Quite usual as seen in case of SE phones)
Average battery life (Which goes poor after using for a few months)

Moto Rizr-

Super Sexy Look (I don't have words to describe it).

Cons: -
Not a great music or camera phone.
Screen is only average.

Now you might understand in what state of a mind I am. Please suggest a suitable value-for-money cell for me.

Note: I did not give much attention to Nokia N72 as I have heard that there's a lot of hanging problems with N-seris mobiles.

And if there is any other cell which you think can beat all the three cells I have shortlisted above then please tell me. It will help me take the right decision ...

Please Please Please HELP !!!

Thanks in advance,

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
N70 ME??? Whats the cost of it? I dun want to extend my budget above 13.5K. Moreover, are there not any hanging problems in it? And how is it better that N72 ? If I go for a N seris then I think I should go for N72 which is more value for money...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@bongourav
i think 810 is the one u shud look for. The bundled speakers MPS-60 is superb an no other cells can match it in terms of music or cam.

What are u saying guy????810's battery wont last??:shock: :shock: :shock:

They are the best in class are they are Li-pol, but nokias got Li-ion.
Im any way Li-pol is better..

With 810 u will get,
a good quality earbuds + 512 MB mem stick micro + MPS-60 speakers[worth 1.5k] + Data cable. Gr8 bundle yaarr for 13.k

Pathik

Google Bot
thats awesome.... if it is...
wher did u get that price??
and do u get original headfones n battery n charger n stuff??

K

krazyfrog

I'll say you go for W810i. If you want Symbian, then go for N72. And btw N72 doesn't have 'hanging' problems.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Well, I too am inclined towards SE 810i ...
I only wish if it would had an OS.
Are there enough download apps for this phone?
And don't you think that the screen size is small ? This is only why I am reluctant to get this phone.
One more thing, is the music/ringtone of W810i loud enough to be heard easily in the noiseist conditions ?

Pathik

Google Bot
Evy fone has a os of course.. But se w810i doesnt hav the symbian os.. U ll get only java apps 4 it.. Btw the volume is loud enuf..

assasin

Banned
Just think dat if u want lots of 3rd party apps and will do a lot of multi tasking then go 4 Nokia 3250,else buy SE W810i.
Even i was facing dat same prob when i was going to buy my new fone,i made up my keeping only the above pts in mind and bought Nokia 5500.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Manorama o emart is giving out cells at that price at some offer times and the offer will be there often 2 or 3 days a month. U can buy online from them.

@bongourav
There are lotz of java appz out there and tons of gamez.

Last edited:

gcbeldar

In the zone
go for 325o. only size & weight don't matter which comes with 1 gb and decent headphone + good battary life, latest and up to date & good OS

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Oh my god !!! Confusion confusion confusion all around !!! Okey, I have cut off MotoRizr from my list and now the real battle is only between Nok 3250 and SE W810i.

Well, I actually need a phone with good music, camera and looks. And thats where 810i leads up. But then I also feel that a Symbian OS is always handy as in 3250 ...

Right now, my buying preference is in the ratio 70:30 for SE W810i : Nok 3250.

Perhaps a few more suggestions could make me feel more comfortable with my decision.

Netjunkie

In the zone
N72 Comes with a 128MB Memorycard & N70ME with a 1GB, the only thing that N72 lacks is 3G & a front camera.
I think n72 would be the right pick if you dont want to stretch your budget, otherwise go for N70ME.

BTW, What is the price of a 1GB MiniSD card?

prankie

D PrankMaster
bongourav said:
N70 ME??? Whats the cost of it? I dun want to extend my budget above 13.5K. Moreover, are there not any hanging problems in it? And how is it better that N72 ? If I go for a N seris then I think I should go for N72 which is more value for money...
AFAIK, N3250 cost arnd 14.5k... so even thats above ur budget..
betta extend ur budget to 15k and get either N70 or N3250..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom