Nokia 3250 vs SE W810i vs Moto RIZR

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Hey harmads, don't waste 50 rupees on that crap My Mobile. I used to read it and after a couple of issues, i really felt i wasted my money. Disgustingly short 'reviews' that too with pictures taken from the phone's website. They didn't even bother taking their own pictures of the phone. And the reviewers write as if 5 year olds who are given a new toy on their birthdays. And they expect us to pay 50 bucks for it! You'll find much better phone reviews on the net, with better pictures and shots taken from the camera, etc. that too for free.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Well, it might seem odd but I have finally decided to go for 3250 !!! Now I want to know from you all that how much of max memory i can use in it without getting problems ???

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*linuxforum.ru/style_emoticons/default/yuk.gif
No comparision in audio/cam quality between 3250(or even N series) & W810i.
This thread itself was a waste in terms of the question itself.. I want a mixed kind of a phone ... I mean good music, good camera, good looks etc...
No 2nd choice there... it is the W810i. If u buy anythin else... u'll regret it.

Like to add.. most SE Walkman phones have lower speaker volume but very much superior headphone clarity. The screen mayb small, but a lot better in terms of fidelity as compared to Nokia 3250.

I'ld still suggest u use both phones, in working condition, b4 buyin. By both, I meant Nokia & SE.. as Motorola isn't in the race itself :D

Still, ur yukk choice has memory expandable to up to 2 GB for 1,500 songs (2 GB card available separately) in Nokia's own words :D

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

If you wanna go for 3250, then go for Xpress Music. It comes for 13.6k and has 1gb card. Actually i don't think regular 3250 is available any more.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Yes actually I meant for 3250 Xpress Music !

Actually, when i compared the sound output of 810i and 3250 I found that 3250 has a louder sound. Moreover, it terms of screen size 810i stands nowhere to 3250. Thats y I am preferring 3250 over 810i.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Well, being honest, I am not quite a music freak though I do listen to songs in my free time.

Since most of you all are giving more weightage to 810i, i want to ask you all is the music quality of 3250 so bad that we can ignore the presence of a large screen and solid twisting form in it??

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Well, I think I should explain myself why I have decided to get 3250.
The very 1st reason is because I want a mixed kid of a phone ...
koolbluez said:
*linuxforum.ru/style_emoticons/default/yuk.gif

This thread itself was a waste in terms of the question itself.. I want a mixed kind of a phone ... I mean good music, good camera, good looks etc...
:D
And I am sure after reading this you all will believe that this thread was not a waste...

There are three primary things which I was looking in my cel.
1. Music
2. Camera
3. Looks

I'll come one by one on them.

First is MUSIC.
Well, I m not quite a music buff. In fact I am even satisfied the quality of sound that I currently get on my motorola V3. Though the loudness is pathetic. And so I am sure that 3250 is not going to disappoint me in terms of music quality. In fact, it's sound is louder than that of 810i.
810i's music is a real boon when we use it with the speakers that we get with it. But if i really wanted to listen music through speakers, I would rather switch on my PC.

Second comes Camera.
I came to know from you all that although both 3250 and 810i have 2 mp camera yet the picture quality of 810i is better that 3250. But, did you all ever think that even if you capture the bestest of pictures though 810i, you wont actually be able to enjoy watching it because of such a small screen in 810i. So, taking an average pic in 3250 and watching it in such a brilliant screen is far much better than viewing pics in 810i.

Third comes Looks.
Well, I'll be honest in telling you that the "plastic" look of 810i does not feel very rich. On the other hand the solid 3250 makes a good impression though its a bit bulky. Anyways, the stylish "twisting" shape makes up for it and gives it a descent look.

And then I get a few more advantages in 3250 as its a symbian phone and I'll be getting much more downloadable applications and games as compared to that in java OS.
Then there is hot-swapping feature in 3250. (Actually, I am not very sure about it but I have heard so).
Moreover, the resale value of nokia phones are always better than any other brand.

Sorry for writing such a long post but I felt that I should explain the reason for my choice...
Do you all still think that I have taken the wrong decision ???

Last edited:
OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Destruction said:
ya u have taken a wrong decision.

get w700i instead.

Is this sum kid of a joke or wat ??? W700i stands nowhere even close to 3250.
In which world are you man ??? And kindly do share with us the reason for your choice ...

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
U asked for an option... & everyone gave u... it's up to buy a loser phone or a winner. And from the replies u got... it's quite obvious who the winner is.

I (& many more) dont take pics in cameraphones to view it on the phone screen. It is for our backup... in computers... a far larger screen. I'ld like to add SE screens although smaller r far more clear & sharp. They exhibit colors & contrast better.
And... if u missed it, I did tell u to use both phones first, practically.

It's ur wish. Take it or leave it. I don't consider 3250 in the league with SE810i, mayb the Nseries might b considered equal, but certainly not the 3250.

OP
bongourav

bongourav

Broken In
Well, everyone has his/her opinions. Anyways, thanks for your replies. I still have 1 more day to think over this. I'll be buying my cell on the 16th.

I wanted to ask you all one more thing. Heard about the new Nokia 6300 ?? Any opinions about it?

mandar5

Youngling
hey dude trust me i m using k750 since 1 yr i never found its screen small while watching cam pics . go for 810 you wont regret buyin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom