No sending more than 100 SMS per day from September 27

Sarath

iDota
what about chineese penta sim phone...?!! :lol:
Never heard of those. For the Dons and goons? Normal people can't handle even two sims properly unless on is for business and other personal

School and college students.
The only section actually affected by move. Looks like TRAI wants everyone to exercise consiced flirting. Do it in a 100messages or forget the girl ;-)

I hit a 100 messages per day atleast 10-15 times in my life. All during hostel. I had sworn to myself that once I get out of the hostel, I would throw the phone into a ditch and get myself a pager. Gave up later on since I couldn't find a pager :))

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Never heard of those. For the Dons and goons? Normal people can't handle even two sims properly unless on is for business and other personal

One of my friend had it. He used it because "it is something different".. :)) And this costed only 2500 to him...!!

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Got a confirmation SMS from Tata Docomo yesterday, applicable from tomorrow. I am so happy. Voda didn't send any SMS though.
And no sense talking about Ads and other stuffs, if you apply for DND you will receive NO SMS from your carrier and to get rid of apps there is NDNC. Majority of people don't apply for them and yet they complain that they receive calls/sms from carrier at a bad time, when I ask them why didn't you apply for DND? They say, 'Oh! It's good. But I will then stop receiving the offers given to me too.' Nothing is good for those idiots.
Anyway, I like this step very much. I never used my cell to call/SMS my gf, there are other ways to do that ;)

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Just got an email from Flipkart. From tomorrow they will not send any SMS. If I want to receive then I will have to subscribe to partial DND. 9PM - 9AM. But this way all companies can solicit their services.

Krow

Crowman
My friend said that he used to get a lot of ad messages in the morning. Today he did not get any. Also I noticed that the ads with the balance enquiry have disappeared.

astroutkarsh

Canon EOS 600D / 1000D
Just an Update No spam calls, SMSes; TRAI announces exceptions - India News - IBNLive

Airtel informed me about this as 3000 SMSs per Billing cycle.

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
I received e-mail from Flipkart.com and other online shopping website instructing to disable the DND or Partially disable the DND for my mobile number. ( I did not followed their instructions ! :grin: )

I am little concerned about one thing.

I have subscribed for HOTMAIL notification on delivery of all my incoming emails to my cell number.

Does this rule also apply to HOTMAIL ?

Top Bottom