Negative Experience No mention of offer in "Track Orde" or Email

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I Ordered a Lenovo Laptop Backpack B450 for 1199.

*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-backpack-b450/p/itmd5csv8cpdtrpj?pid=ACCD5CSUFK5RGB3N&
Screenshot in the spoiler
*i.imgur.com/iD71VTZ.png

it had offer "Get free Yatra Voucher redeemable on domestic flights and hotel bookings, worth Rs. 750 on purchase of this product [?]" (it still has the offer.)

but the Track Order page doen't mention anything about it at all. also the email has nothing regarding the Voucher.

what is this Flipkart ?
I know this is kkind of very early to comment on anything but. is it okay ?

.jRay.

Youngling
re: No mention of offer in "Track Orde" or Email

Maybe they will send you the details once you receive the product. Anyways ask the customer support about it.

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Re: No mention of offer in "Track Orde" or Email

Maybe they will send you the details once you receive the product. Anyways ask the customer support about it.

k.
doing that now

- - - Updated - - -

Called the customer care.
he said that yes, the offer is on the Product page but isn't listed anywhere in the order page or their database and also the mail.
he said we'll resolve the issue within 24 Hours.
so just waiting till then.
he also told me to take a screenshot of the order page and product page. which i already took.
so.
lets see.

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Update :
Flipkart replied today :

Hi,

I understand your concern.

Kindly follow the Terms and conditions for the yatra voucher.

1. Offer is valid on select Laptop Accessories / Computer Components purchased from WS Retail from 21st May, 2014 to 27th May 2014.
2. Based on the purchase customers will receive the Travel voucher details via email with in 2 weeks from the date of order. The email will be sent to the same email from which the purchase was made.
3. The Travel Vouchers shall be valid from 1st May to 31st Oct 2014.
4. Travel Vouchers are valid for booking of Flights (Domestic & International) one way as well as return trip and also on Hotel Booking (only Domestic) at www.yatra.com.
5. Travel Voucher is valid on total transaction value and cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run byYatra.com.
6. No additional discount/ reduction in the price will be entertained other than the value mentioned on the Travel Voucher.
7. The Travel voucher cannot be exchange for/against cash.
8. The Travel Voucher shall be redeemable online only by visiting www.yatra.com.
9. Lost and/or unused Travel Vouchers are non-refundable.
10.Yatra.com is not liable to pay for any difference in fare/tariff between date of redemption request placement and date of using Travel Voucher during booking.
11. In case of cancellations, the Travel Voucher amount will not be refunded back to the customer. Customer can reschedule/cancel the travel booking (on his/her name only) and standard Airline Yatra charges will apply.
12. All bookings will be governed by the standard terms & conditions of Yatra (subject to changes) as mentioned on the Website thereof and respective airline.
13. All disputes, whatsoever regarding any aspect of the Travel Vouchers shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Gurgaon, Haryana only.
14. In case the Voucher code is not working, the customer can contact Yatra Customer Care number and he will get a resolution in 24 hours. The contact details of the Yatra team are
Contact Number: 0124-3040707/3040700
Email id:coepromoteam@yatra.com
15. The Voucher is valid till the time Customer completes a transaction with it and makes the payment. He can use it multiple times to check the benefit without actually completing the transaction with the same.

Hope this helps.

Did I solve your problem? Please click here to let me know.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Sandeep S.
Customer Support

I have replied :
I read all the Terms and conditions before I ordered the Bag. But, the offer should be visible on the Order Page and the Email.
I request you to please send a mail undertaking that the bag is accompanied with the "Yatra Voucher worth Rs. 750" Offer.

WITH THANKS ,

Punit Jain

what should i do ?
have this happened with any of you guys ?
Offer not being visible on the Order page and Email both ?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Hey, stalked you on Facebook using your real name!!!
:evil: #twisted

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Hey, stalked you on Facebook using your real name!!!
:evil: #twisted

wow!! Thanks for that. would like to give me some advice now ?

Flipkart replied again :

Hi,

Thank you for writing in.

I would like to clarify that the offer for ‘yatra voucher’ was not available when you placed your order (OD40527180189) for (Lenovo Backpack B450).

Hence, I regret to inform you that the offer is not valid for your order (OD40527180189). I’m sorry for any misunderstanding.

Please note that offers are valid for your order only when placed while the offer is displayed on the product page.

For your reference, you can visit the below link and subscribe so that you can be updated -

*www.flipkart.com/offers?otracker=hp_nmenu_offer-zone

Your kind understanding is appreciated.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,
Sandeep S.
Customer Support

and I've replied this :

How come the "offer for ‘yatra voucher’ was not available" when i ordered my bag. I have the screenshots taken when and after I ordered (with the order number being displayed above the product information page. and the yatra voucher IS mentioned on the product page.
What kind of service is Flipkart offering these days !!

WITH THANKS ,

Punit Jain

they are seriously doing things wrong.
what should I do now ??

.jRay.

Youngling

wow!! Thanks for that. would like to give me some advice now ?

Flipkart replied again :

and I've replied this :

they are seriously doing things wrong.
what should I do now ??

Show them the screenshots and call their support no if it doesn't help ask to talk to someone in charge.

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Here's an idea. Cancel the order and place the same order if it has the voucher now, you want. :evil:

no, the voucher offer ended yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 to this idea...
Else wait for their response!!!

Do keep us updated!!! :)

yes. for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, i'm not into buying a 1.2 k bag. i would have bought a .5k or .6 k one. but the 750 yatra voucher made the bag's cost 450 bucks. thats why i bought it.

- - - Updated - - -

got a reply now :
Hi,

Order ID : OD40527180189

I would like to inform you that you will be eligible for the offer if it was available while placing the order and the voucher will be send to your mail.

Based on the purchase you will receive the Travel voucher details via email with in 2 weeks from the date of order. The email will be sent to the same email from which the purchase was made.

The voucher is not physical and you will not receive along with your bag and the voucher details are not showed in the order page.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Regards,
Sandeep S.
Customer Support
so what to do now ?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

no, the voucher offer ended yesterday.

They are being vague here!!!

I would like to inform you that you will be eligible for the offer if it was available while placing the order and the voucher will be send to your mail.

What does this mean??? That you are eligible for the offer??? Or it is plausible that you are eligible for this offer???:evil:

Send them another email with the screenshots attached and ask them to clarify once and for all whether you are going to get the offer!!!

Send them a message like:-
Will I get the Yatra Voucher Code??? Answer as "Yes" or "No"!!!

Also be a little stern this time around and add things like you are going to complain to the senior executives, going to consumer court, etc. etc.... Just don't stop pestering them until they resolve the issue!!! :cool:

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

They are being vague here!!!

What does this mean??? That you are eligible for the offer??? Or it is plausible that you are eligible for this offer???:evil:

Send them another email with the screenshots attached and ask them to clarify once and for all whether you are going to get the offer!!!

Send them a message like:-

Also be a little stern this time around and add things like you are going to complain to the senior executives, going to consumer court, etc. etc.... Just don't stop pestering them until they resolve the issue!!! :cool:

thanks bro.
doing that now.

- - - Updated - - -

I replied as :
Why do you guys always be so Complicated. Can't you just say whether I'm getting the Voucher or not.
Three Screenshots are attached. They prove that the Yatra Voucher Worth Rs. 750 offer was valid when I ordered the laptop bag. (Order ID : OD40527180189) .
Clarify. Will I get the Yatra Voucher Code.
Reply "Yes" or "No"

If you are unable to to do so, Tell me now, so that I may complain Senior Executives and file a consumer court complain as well.

WITH THANKS ,

Punit Jain

.jRay.

Youngling

thanks bro.
doing that now.

- - - Updated - - -

I replied as :

Great. Now wait for their response and remove your name from the reply when you post on tdf unless you wanna be stalked for the rest of your life. ;)

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Great. Now wait for their response and remove your name from the reply when you post on tdf unless you wanna be stalked for the rest of your life. ;)

what ??
stalked ?
see.
no person here is homo, so no problem. :lol:

Top Bottom