NFS underground 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

allajunaki

Journeyman
harish_21_10 said:
Hey guys i got serious problem with my NFS-U2, when i buy any neon lights or headlights or nitrous purge for my car's i am not able to see those lights.Its the same even after buying them,but have to buy them to increase the reputation.Anyone here with the same problem???

Is the problem with my graphic card?Its GEFORCE2 MX400 with lastest drivers installed.
I even played the first NFS Underground,but had no such problem that time.Any solution plss.

U will not be able to See lights coz it needs Shaders... (GF2MX = No shaders)
And no Smoke (Nitrous Purge) b'coz U have Particles OFF
and yeah NFS U2 needs a DX9 card for all effects. GF2 is DX 7 Card (or is it DX6?)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Yaaa right said .........Direct X 9 absoultly need ...least even direct x 8 .
Anyway its worth if ur upgrading to direct x9 card.
NFS 2 underground is a rocker

hearthacker

Journeyman
in a problem...

i am on the verge of comepleting stage 4 (coal harbour)...but there is a problem...

The region Completion Status = 100%
World EVent Wins = 32/30
URL event wins = 4/5
DVD = 2/3

now i understand that i have to win one more URL event...but there only DRAG's on the map...NO URL races...WHAT SHUD I DO!!??

Sourabh

Laptoping
well play all the drag races then mebbe brooke will interupt at some point and the last one wod get unlocked

all the URL events are not seen from the starting

hearthacker

Journeyman
one more problem...

DUDE....i am not good at DRAG's.....

and moreover..i have completed all the world events...anyone knows the locations of URL races in the city...

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Re: one more problem...

hearthacker said:
DUDE....i am not good at DRAG's.....

and moreover..i have completed all the world events...anyone knows the locations of URL races in the city...

Drags and Drifts are the two most easiest races in NFS!!!

Here is a tip from me

Don't worry about the perfect shift for the first time... just step full on your gas and let u get an over shift... and then U should practice to get perfect timing for the second shift... believe me ... if you get the first shift to over and second shift to perfect u'll always be in the lead...

Unless u are driving your mom's car....

Tell me if U have any more problems...

hearthacker

Journeyman
drifts are easy but drags...no...i have even tried the cheats but everytime i hit something and i get totalled...

so...PLEASE...i need locations of url races...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Drags r my speciality man i love drags. Didn't play NFS UG2 tho was an ace at drags in NFSU.

hearthacker

Journeyman
i am doing it...

i am ripping all he songs from NFS UG2....40% of the tracks are done.....i am planning to do the same with NBA LIVE 2005....

hearthacker

Journeyman
heres what i do...

here's what i do to rip my the tracks...

step 1 . start up Jet Aduio Basic 6.0 and start the sound recorder.
step 2 . start the game and goto option>EA TRAX and alt+TAB and click on start(on the sound recorder) and again alt+tab and play the song and then stop the sound ecorder when the song finishes.
step 3 . conver the WAV file to MP3 format with 192 bit encoding.
step 4 . rename and add to the folder.

If u need anymore help then ... u know what to do... :D

fnatic@play

Broken In
Awesome game..

Awesome... tho a bit simple... it was easy. i completed the career.. it shows only 70% complete.... ?? why?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Re: Awesome game..

fnatic@play said:
Awesome... tho a bit simple... it was easy. i completed the career.. it shows only 70% complete.... ?? why?

You might not have found every shop or unlocked every part etc...
Or found every "Bank Reward"

it's just like GTA....

hearthacker

Journeyman
DU-UH...

hey i know that m brings up the MAP and t brings up the career completion status...but i have completed ALL the On-Map URL Races...i am looking for the non-official URL races....which are there but not shown on the map...

OP
G

gxsaurav

open your stats & check how many DVD covers u have opened, u need at least a specific ammount of Rating Stars to proceed, i was stuck in coal harbor, cos i had not made it to 3rd DVD cover,, the ininstalled logos & made it now i just opened Coal harbour west

hearthacker

Journeyman
FINALLY!!!

hey gx..ur the dude...i went into the graphics shop....got all the vinyls..decals (bytheway my car looks likeshit now..i'll have to remove them)...and voilla!!...the last url race is open and so is coal harbour west...

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom