Next Gen Console discussion ( PS4 'n Xbox One'n Wii U )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
why are you on this thread then? don't think its worth more than a rat's behind! :p
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer ;)

I'm here for the speculations, pricing and any chance to bash the Orbis, just tell me once it has the one time activation policy...

blurr

Broken In
Will be waking up early tomorrow. I'd like to have the privilege of being the first to know sometimes.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer ;)

I'm here for the speculations, pricing and any chance to bash the Orbis, just tell me once it has the one time activation policy...

You do realize there are better things to give a damn about rather than that one time activation policy, the only console that at least brings something new to the table unlike their competitors. Then again, even if they removed the activation policy, its not like you're gonna get it on day one.
Something the PC gamers should admit is that they feel jealous of all the kickaa$ games on PS3 :p

tkin

Back to school!!
You do realize there are better things to give a damn about rather than that one time activation policy, the only console that at least brings something new to the table unlike their competitors. Then again, even if they removed the activation policy, its not like you're gonna get it on day one.
Something the PC gamers should admit is that they feel jealous of all the kickaa$ games on PS3 :p
Kick@$$ yeah, enjoy your upscaled content, oh look there, a pixel, weeee..

Enough OT, found something mildly interesting: Sony’s PS4 Event Unveiling Next-Gen Battlefield 4? [Rumor] | Ubergizmo

Thunder

Journeyman
So they showed everything from the upcoming next-gen games to the new controller to the new specs except the console itself.....WTF :s
One of the good things was the live demo of the game Watch Dogs. One Epic game that is.

blurr

Broken In
yea, I'm kind of pissed off over that too! A whole bunch of games but to be honest I'm not looking forward to play any of them.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
Wow. That was amazing. Honestly I was almost praying that Sony do not start about Vita and other weird stuff and end it. The demos looked amazing. Looks like I am going to end up really poor this year.

Lost a nights sleep but was well worth it.

Quantic Dreams <3

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Find this article pretty intriguing:-

PlayStation 4 launch vs. reality: Don't believe the hype - Destructoid

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Is there any price difference for PS3 now in India and PS3 purchased in US?How much can we save?
Currently 500GB is around 22k on flipkart.

tkin

Back to school!!
Wow. That was amazing. Honestly I was almost praying that Sony do not start about Vita and other weird stuff and end it. The demos looked amazing. Looks like I am going to end up really poor this year.

Lost a nights sleep but was well worth it.

Quantic Dreams <3
I call them Betrayer, the didn't develop Indigo Prophecy 2, they betrayed us :evil:

Is there any price difference for PS3 now in India and PS3 purchased in US?How much can we save?
Currently 500GB is around 22k on flipkart.
Its about $299, so around 16.5k there. Comes with AC3.

Find this article pretty intriguing:-

PlayStation 4 launch vs. reality: Don't believe the hype - Destructoid
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Sony PS4 tech specs list ends RAM debate

I guess the leaks about the ps4 using 8 core jaguar cpu + GCN gpu with 18 compute units is true. It could be 20 too coz now the total processing output is probably 2 tflops instead of 1.84 tflops.
E3 will be the official showcase for the console including detailed specs.

But now 8gb gddr5 RAM is confirmed.

*techreport.com/news/24387/sony-confirms-playstation-4-pc-guts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom