New Nokia Lumia 820 And 920

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
IP5 is not going to WOW people that i'm sure of, only incremental changes and nothing revolutionary. and the elongating of screen without increasing the width is a bad idea

R2K

In the Zone
if the important everyday apps are there, nobody will complain.

Thats true.

I think some people who owns iphone and android devices doesn't even know that they can install additional apps.

pratyush997

Inactive
Guyz seems pretty good deal ...
Nokia Lumia 900 - 16GB - White (AT&T) Smartphone New In Box (Rs. 21428)
I don't think one can avail warranty!!

daksh

Journeyman
Price 820 under 25 and 920 under 35 and they will be attractive for all. Even non WP lovers would also like to give a try, for instance me :p

daksh

Journeyman
Actually 820 is not the flagship its meant to be a budget device. They have cut corners with the screen, camera and body. If you think krait will be raising the price then expect wp to fall again coz all wp phones will have s4 this gen. They will have to have aggressive pricing in order to get back into a predominated market.

nikufellow

In the zone
Nokia has a plab B if WP fails again maybe its android !

For americans 820 might sound like a mid range device but am sure when it gets priced here it'll be around 30k anyway its worth its price because other similar krait droids like ones costs around 26 k !

Anyway budget wp's are coming next year !

nikufellow

In the zone
I just want to see apple get ruined :| (and that too by Nokia) :pray:

never in near future, you see ip5 will launch on sept 5 and shipments will begin shortly after like previous apple launches but for the lumias (920& 820) there is still no clear date as to when they'll be available ! By the time wp* is ready and lumias come out in full swing ip5 would have ate millions of market share !

microsoft or not
the fall of apple is round the corner.. :)
this is for sure
people had benn saying the same thing for microsoft(windows), google (droid) but nothing really happened till now probably apple death prophecy will also suffer the same faith.
PS: no one thought NOKIA would fall but they fell though !

Unfortunately WP 8 will be released somewhere after the official launch of Windows 8 which is Oct 29. So don't expect these beautiful lumia's to come before that. Nokia is handicappt because of dependency on Windows 8.

Top Bottom