Need suggestion for High Optical Zoom Digital camera

nac

Aspiring Novelist
That's one helluva price tag. And after Nikon's product prices are stabilized, may be we can expect even more attractive prices at our local dealers.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
currently best bang for the buck bridge camera is kodak z990, its selling as low as 11.5k with 30x zoom with beast IQ under 20k, only problem is the company.
And don't fall for nikon p510 for zoom alone, because many bridge camera's with optic zoom of 30x can reach above 800mm at telephoto end, which is only little lower than p510's 1000mm

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
currently best bang for the buck bridge camera is kodak z990, its selling as low as 11.5k with 30x zoom with beast IQ under 20k, only problem is the company.
And don't fall for nikon p510 for zoom alone, because many bridge camera's with optic zoom of 30x can reach above 800mm at telephoto end, which is only little lower than p510's 1000mm

what problem in company???? :confused:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Kodak is going to shut its camera business very soon .... and I dont think they can compete with canon, sony etc any more with there point and shoots

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Kodak is going to shut its camera business very soon .... and I dont think they can compete with canon, sony etc any more with there point and shoots

How is the kodak service in India? given the sad state of the company if someone buys a new camera now and something goes wrong, will it be serviceable here?

sujoyp

Grand Master
dont worry about service guys...even nikon dont have service centers in most places...

I live in nagpur and the closest service center is in mumbai 1000KM far :D

If u r really concern about service then buy Sony, panasonic and canon

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nikon Coolpix P510 Point & Shoot

@flipkart.com Rs. 23,232

@letsbuy.com Rs. 23,232

any other online site for low price?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
NIKON COOLPIX P510 16.1MEGAPIXELS 42X OPTICAL ZOOM SEMI PROFESSIONAL CAMERA 4-GB | eBay

If you have coupon, use it. If not use HOW coupon to get free gifts from ebay.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Guys I am waiting for somebody to pic nikon P510 and we will do a small comparison with my DSLR @200mm ;) (direct from camera/without pp)

I read somewhere that its actual lens is 4-180mm which become 20-1000mm at 35mm format

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
NIKON COOLPIX P510 16.1MEGAPIXELS 42X OPTICAL ZOOM SEMI PROFESSIONAL CAMERA 4-GB | eBay

If you have coupon, use it. If not use HOW coupon to get free gifts from ebay.

@ebay.in
Rs. 22,775.00

Guys I am waiting for somebody to pic nikon P510 and we will do a small comparison with my DSLR @200mm ;) (direct from camera/without pp)

I read somewhere that its actual lens is 4-180mm which become 20-1000mm at 35mm format

P510 full optical zoom

*www.magezinepublishing.com/equipme...hres/nikoncoolpixp510wideangle_1332168740.jpg

*www.magezinepublishing.com/equipme...ikoncoolpixp510fullopticalzoom_1332167747.jpg

check the Nikon P510 review :)

Nikon Coolpix P510 Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

Nikon Coolpix P510 Digital Compact Camera Review

ISO comparison - Nikon Coolpix P510 sample photos - CNET Reviews

@sujoyp

please give comment. :)

after read review nikon p510 is good or not??? :confused:

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
After reading reviews on ur link I think p510 is a very good bargain

They say it have very good lens quality and lot of features

I just want to warn u abt 1 thing ...according to zoom principle if u r taking pic at 1000mm ur shutter speed should be double of that to get sharp pics..
Soo while taking pics at full zoom always take notice of ur shutter speed...if u r not getting much shutter speed like 1/1000 just prefer to get some sort of support or just get a cheap tripod with it:)

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nikon P510 optical zooming video

Nikon P510 Lausanne 2 - YouTube

After reading reviews on ur link I think p510 is a very good bargain

They say it have very good lens quality and lot of features

I just want to warn u abt 1 thing ...according to zoom principle if u r taking pic at 1000mm ur shutter speed should be double of that to get sharp pics..
Soo while taking pics at full zoom always take notice of ur shutter speed...if u r not getting much shutter speed like 1/1000 just prefer to get some sort of support or just get a cheap tripod with it:)

something problem in autofocus in optical zoom?? :confused:

please check the video..

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Nikon Coolpix P510 Camera - Sample Video Outdoors

Nikon Coolpix P510 Camera - Sample Video Outdoors - YouTube

Top Bottom