NEED IEM under Rs600 {BASS FREAK HERE}

zoneofSAM

Broken In
Hi,I'm looking for Good IEMs for my LG G3, I have previously owned COWON EM1(which were also suggested by thinkdigit forum nd they ROCKEDD8 -) :-D )

Now , I'm budget contrained and have to settle for ~600 earphones

I found PHILLIPS SHN7500 earphones for rs600, market price around Rs2000
LINK: Buy Philips SHN7500 Surplus Online in India: Lowest Price: Philips Surplus Accessories: Store Online in India: Gobol

the only con with them is it has large piece of hardware attatched to it and its low on BASS,

5127-IMG7142s.jpg
5127-IMG7145s.jpg

Are there any other alternatives??

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
SoundMagic ES18 - These are basically a very good IEM which have no Opponent In this Range. If you do not want to spend much on earphones as well as want to enjoy a quality of sony and skullcandy, Then these are made for you.

PRos :-

1. Very good sound , Bass, and noise cancellation

2. Nice built quality

3. Mic also acceptable quality

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
SoundMagic ES18 - These are basically a very good IEM which have no Opponent In this Range. If you do not want to spend much on earphones as well as want to enjoy a quality of sony and skullcandy, Then these are made for you.

PRos :-

1. Very good sound , Bass, and noise cancellation

2. Nice built quality

3. Mic also acceptable quality

You will change this statement when you will hear or listen to Knowledge Zenith EDSE or any Knowledge Zenith offering.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Have you tested all KZ iems ?

So far I have listened to EDSE and ED8m and I can tell you that nothing can compare to these two in build quality at this price range and sound is like I am listening to an IEM of 3k or even more. I don't know how KZ is offering such sound at this price. :? Aren't they earning anything or what, God knows...

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah I have used KZ more than a few times now but for getting proper bass experience amp is really necessary.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
So far I have listened to EDSE and ED8m and I can tell you that nothing can compare to these two in build quality at this price range and sound is like I am listening to an IEM of 3k or even more. I don't know how KZ is offering such sound at this price. :? Aren't they earning anything or what, God knows...
Links please and which one do you suggest??? EDSE or ED8m???

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
What about the other two??? I'll prefer a neutral sound signature... Currently am using Cowon EM-1... How's their build quality???

Then you should go with ED9, it comes with 2 filters, one filter is dead neutral and another filter is musical with extended bass.

EDSE = Warm sounding IEM with enhanced bass.
ED8m = More bass than EDSE with better soundstage.
ED9 = It has 2 sound signatures in one.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Then you should go with ED9, it comes with 2 filters, one filter is dead neutral and another filter is musical with extended bass.

Thanks for the info... Gonna go with ED9...

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Btw, in the ED9, how does one change the sound signature??? :-?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
why are you moving away from cowon EM1? did i go bad?(I own one now)
do you use any equalizer? Did you try Viper4Android which boosts the bass below 50Hz upto 17dB?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
why are you moving away from cowon EM1? did i go bad?(I own one now)
do you use any equalizer? Did you try Viper4Android which boosts the bass below 50Hz upto 17dB?
Nope, the Cowon EM1s are fine... Just wanted to gift myself a new IEM since it's relatively dirt cheap...

Top Bottom