NEED IEM under Rs600 {BASS FREAK HERE}

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
where can I get KZ ATE in India?? there are two sellers in eBay but the price is almost x2 and x3.

If you cant get the ATE get the Pistons for Rs 999. Or get the KZ ATE at Rs 630 since its closer to your budget and cheaper by Rs 370 shipped to India from Aliexpress. Trust worthy site. It Chinas Flipkart!

ED9 lacks the low end extension ,has a mid bass boom, lack speed & smoothness compared to both ATE aqnd pistoon 3. Piston 3 has a great soundstage depth too.

Last edited:

Raghul

Broken In
If you cant get the ATE get the Pistons for Rs 999. Or get the KZ ATE at Rs 630 since its closer to your budget and cheaper by Rs 370 shipped to India from Aliexpress. Trust worthy site. It Chinas Flipkart!

ED9 lacks the low end extension ,has a mid bass boom, lack speed & smoothness compared to both ATE aqnd pistoon 3. Piston 3 has a great soundstage depth too.

Tried Aliexpress but my card doesn't support international payment. Is there another way to make it around? another payment option like a virtual card maybe. I have used entropay before, but they charge for the transfer.

Now I am using em1 and used TF TW, SM ES18 and SK Inkd'2 before.I brought ED9 from hifinage and I'll get it on monday. I was planning to but both ED9 and ATE since both are cheap and promising.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
have been searching for the pistons for like forever.
they are not available at Flipkart and Amazon.
do they really don't have any competition? in terms of build quality ?
I need some real robust earphones, will try as much as possible to handle them carefully, but no matter how softly i handle them, sometimes, they just break.
Can you guys suggest any others?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION]: what do you mean, take that with a pinch of salt ? haha!
youve used them , right ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I need some real robust earphones, will try as much as possible to handle them carefully, but no matter how softly i handle them, sometimes, they just break.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION]: what do you mean, take that with a pinch of salt ? haha!
Mi In-Ear HeadphonesIndia

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I have seen them fail but that depends more on the brutality being dished out by the person using them... :p

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, I have seen them fail but that depends more on the brutality being dished out by the person using them... :p

I'll try not to break them this time. Have already made the rules, always keep it in a cover when not in use, don't dance around wearing it, when its plugged into the laptop, and the coiling technique (one clockwise, another anticlockwise loop)

One more thing, I'm low on budget. I need something within 500 - 600. Is it possible? An earphone with good sound and build quality within this range ?

$hadow

Geek in making
I'll try not to break them this time. Have already made the rules, always keep it in a cover when not in use, don't dance around wearing it, when its plugged into the laptop, and the coiling technique (one clockwise, another anticlockwise loop)

One more thing, I'm low on budget. I need something within 500 - 600. Is it possible? An earphone with good sound and build quality within this range ?

Pistons 2.1 is around that 800 mark or es18 is still there.

$hadow

Geek in making
is ES18 built well? I mean, some people say that its wire starts shredding its skin.

- - - Updated - - -

is ES18 built well? I mean, some people say that its wire starts shredding its skin.

Sound Quality is good built ain't. That is why I suggested you to go with Pistons they are built like a tank, mine are still holding strong even after a pretty rough usage.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Sound Quality is good built ain't. That is why I suggested you to go with Pistons they are built like a tank, mine are still holding strong even after a pretty rough usage.

I checked the MI website now, it no longer lists the piston 2.1 (which had the golden, silver, pink, etc options). only Pistons 3.0 are available.
should I wait for it to restock ?
Can anybody test them with Asus Zenphone? I need to be sure the pistons work with it.

Top Bottom