NEED IEM under Rs600 {BASS FREAK HERE}

$hadow

Geek in making
I checked the MI website now, it no longer lists the piston 2.1 (which had the golden, silver, pink, etc options). only Pistons 3.0 are available.
should I wait for it to restock ?
Can anybody test them with Asus Zenphone? I need to be sure the pistons work with it.

Check fk

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Checked for Piston 2.1
found some shady options, when I filtered by Brand, MI, all of them disappeared leaving out only the original one, being out of stock.

Please suggest some good earphones within 500- 600, or should I get the 100 buck things one again, and that can take me 6 months ahead.

Minion

Conversation Architect
well even i am searching for earphone within 500 buck not able to find anything. Either they are out of stock or price has been increased.

- - - Updated - - -

Checked for Piston 2.1
found some shady options, when I filtered by Brand, MI, all of them disappeared leaving out only the original one, being out of stock.

Please suggest some good earphones within 500- 600, or should I get the 100 buck things one again, and that can take me 6 months ahead.
*paytm.com/shop/p/oem-em1-wired-in-the-ear-headphone-white-silver-COMOEM-EM1-WIRECOWO202663982ABA5

*paytm.com/shop/p/soundmagic-es18-w...lver-SOUNDMAGIC_ES18_WIRED_BLACK&SILVER_25244

I was a former EM1 user these earphone looks sturdy but it failed me just after a year while es18 has better sound quality than em1

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I already bought Brainwavz Delta for 999 (actually paid 667 + rest from gift card) from amazon.in

Sorry, couldn't update this thread.

Top Bottom