Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

utkarsh73

In the zone
Always wished a reboot of Most Wanted with good graphics ever since I played it for the first time. I don't mind if it is the exact remake with same characters and same city. Original game was best.
But they must certainly improve the AI.

abhidev

Human Spambot
I guess after the failure of NFS-Run they truly understood what the gamers actually wanted and how they still love NFS-most wanted...this one should be kickass!!!

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
box art
*i48.tinypic.com/2rxy0ep.jpg

Pretty dull imo, or may be thats the style the game will follow?
Honestly criterion are wonderful at gameplay, but suck real bad at the Logo and UI design :(

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
First ousted by an E3 schedule, EA today has confirmed that the next Need for Speed installment is, indeed, a Most Wanted reboot. Burnout devs Criterion will be the brainworks behind the project, and it makes sense too, their 2010 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit reboot remains one of the best NFS games to come out of the EA banners in years.

The announcement was made via Facebook, which also featured the first screenshot from the game. Do we see hints of Frostbite 2, or is it us?

EA has promised to reveal more at their E3 conference on June 4th. IGN will be on the scene, so keep it running here and in gear.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Not sure of that. Criterion already has a stable engine used in Hot Pursuit, or they can also use Frostbite2.
But Im guessing it will be Criterion's own engine.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
last time it was M3 GTR
BMW M3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*i.imgur.com/ExVAf.jpg

this time, it should be M3 GTS
BMW M3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*i.imgur.com/XPjjZ.jpg

i just hope its not like Hot Pursuit 2010. the car physics kept changing in that game, especially at corners. i left the game midway :x

another good news - a remake of my most fav. game (NFS PORSCHE UNLEASHED) is coming - , but with a brand replacement, and boy what a brand they are replacing it with :p - FERRARI :twisted:

Test Drive: Ferrari Legends
Test Drive: Ferrari Legends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia releasing coming July.

Thanks for your Info first thought it was M6:|

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Chamillione engine, i guess thats the name of engine used in NFS:HP.

Criterion in house Game engine used in BP was internally previously referred to as Criterion Renderware...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RenderWare

Its a 3D API set actually...can be called as Middleware.

Soumik

Padawan
Dont think it will be a pure reboot... obviously gameplay style, type of races, characters.. and probably story too will be different. I guess what will reboot is the city, maps, blacklist, and the pure adrenaline rush of the police chases in the original most wanted :D

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Chamillione engine, i guess thats the name of engine used in NFS:HP.

Criterion in house Game engine used in BP was internally previously referred to as Criterion Renderware...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RenderWare

Its a 3D API set actually...can be called as Middleware.

Hot Pursuit was good enough but cuting corners was no good let us hope this will not be another Need for Speed Undercover:oops: (it was the worst game i ever played in this franchise)

Top Bottom