Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I don't care much about customization, but the option would be nice, what we want is decent gameplay and also an indestructible car(only visual damage), if we had to monitor the car damage all the time the fun is gone, it worked in burnout but won't work here.

d3p

PowerHouse
Well I don't care much about customization, but the option would be nice, what we want is decent gameplay and also an indestructible car(only visual damage), if we had to monitor the car damage all the time the fun is gone, it worked in burnout but won't work here.

It might be little early to comment, but the gameplay shown at E3 & recent leaks clearly tell that it will have the same wreckage mechanism as Burnout.

You can damage your car [not sure till how much of damage the car can withstand. At worst it might stop cranking & end up being caught] by hitting various things, blocks & also other cars in the race just like THE RUN.

But looking the current pricings [pre-booking], its priced pretty high almost everywhere.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer

Hmm..I'd say, no customization no Most Wanted! as simple as that.

Top Bottom