Need AC for room sized 10 X 14 feet

ajaymailed

In the zone
Looking to buy AC for bedroom sized 10 X 14 feet. House is in Second floor in the apartment, so it won't be getting too hot like the top floors.

Sales suggested me 3 Star 1.5 ton AC. He said there isn't much difference between power consumption of 3 Star and 5 Star.

I want to also know about maintenance issues, life of the product. General dos and donts.

OP
A

ajaymailed

In the zone
guyz plz someone reply.
from what i read in previous threads there are the good brands
Hitachi, O General, Carrier, Volta s and Blue Star.

O General is said to be the best, the 1.5 Ton 3 Star AC costs 39K but the showroom wala says copper pipe costs extra.

aroraanant

Explorer
Hitachi and O Gernal are the best.Opt for any one among two.
Or can get assembled one too with napoleon kit, that is the same kit that is there in O general but it costs very less.
You are looking for split or a windows AC?

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
if budget is limited and Ogeneral and Hitachi doesn't comes in your budget..
go with Carrier.. really worth of buying..
maintenance is low.. but if there is a gas leakage and your AC is out warranty den you have to spend 3k.. this is the online expense after AC purchase that may occur..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I have heard servicing issues of Hitachi. Blue Star is fine.

He said there isn't much difference between power consumption of 3 Star and 5 Star.

Taking personal interest in prospect, the difference b/w even 1 star and 5 star is nominal. But it really makes the difference if everyone starts using 5 star. Think of saving if 10 million people save 500 bucks annually. That's the real motive and benefit of a 5 star rated product, only if people come over personal interest (read greed).

Top Bottom