Need a N series mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the pics and all. Looks ugly + no Ngage+ I don't want touch screen.
C905 seems the ideal phone for me if it has GPS and good audio.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
C905 is very well built and the slider action is nice and smooth. The sound quality is same as mid-range Walkman phones. But the UI in the new SE phones seems a bit slow. Even the W959 that I have feels very slow compared to older SE phones. It gets even slower when the music is playing. The camera is very good though.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The C905 is quite fast.Having used it, its quite good.Messaging is simple and sound quality is great, but you have to use good quality headphones.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
offtopic: How come techtree announced the XPERIA X1 as one of the worst mobiles of 2008??Are they on weed or something??

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
N85 gfx is lacking when compared to N82

N82 is faster in operation than N85

GPS navigation is best in N82

ONly Lack in N82 is "SQ"- sound quality

correction - n85 is as fast if not faster than n82 ..and it gps performance is same as n82 ..what u lack in n82 is only realised after u start using n85 .. n85 slider is much much better than n81 , n95 versions .. its just that few early adoptars have suffered due to poor build quality .. just because n81 is bad does not mean n85 is bad too .. i am using it for 2 months without any issues..

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
correction - n85 is as fast if not faster than n82 ..and it gps performance is same as n82 ..what u lack in n82 is only realised after u start using n85 .. n85 slider is much much better than n81 , n95 versions .. its just that few early adoptars have suffered due to poor build quality .. just because n81 is bad does not mean n85 is bad too .. i am using it for 2 months without any issues..

Compare it with N82 and see , see the GFX accelerator N82 which is not present in N85 , operating speed not the GPS !!! N82 hardware is much powerful than N85 .

Issues in N85 arise when u use frequently and very hardly , BTW u can feel the problems in N85

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
offtopic: How come techtree announced the XPERIA X1 as one of the worst mobiles of 2008??Are they on weed or something??
There was some controversy created because of that. I think the author was a bit confused. Anyway I'm glad I didn't write that. (Although there is that Phones to look out for in 2009 that I did).

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
There was some controversy created because of that. I think the author was a bit confused. Anyway I'm glad I didn't write that. (Although there is that Phones to look out for in 2009 that I did).

You could have waited a bit for MWC before writing that article.The Most awaited phone of 2009 is surely gonna be the 12 mp phone by SE . Even the W980 thingy was a bit of an offshoot, being awarded the EISA award for the best music phone.Newz.

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
Actually the N82 is slightly faster than N85 in speed, but in most cases u won't notice it. Only time u will clearly notice it is when u are heavily multitasking, playing media files with very high bitrates, playing 3D games likes Quake 3, Global race etc. and something more in similar cases.

Its clear shame that Nokia abandoned the much more powerful OMAP series processor to a cheaper single cpu :neutral:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Compare it with N82 and see , see the GFX accelerator N82 which is not present in N85 , operating speed not the GPS !!! N82 hardware is much powerful than N85 .

Issues in N85 arise when u use frequently and very hardly , BTW u can feel the problems in N85

My dear friend , i have used n82 for 10 months since dec 07 and know a thing or two abt n82 .. hence the comment .. even during heavy multitasking, speed is same as n82 .. playing media files with high bitrate is no prob .. as i said the lack of gpu is evident only in apps or games which has support for it and the no is a small one ..

I hve been using n85 for last two months and its better than n82 in most ways .. lack of xenon and build quality is where n82 is ahead ..and maybe a bit better camera .

Last edited:
How are W595 and F305? I want really good audio quality after having sufferred the iPhone. Are the above mentioned smartphones?

Nokia is out,now tamme which one to get ,W595,F305 or C905? I've got 5 days to decide:D

Last edited:

Power UP

In the zone
Not enough stressed maybe :p but anyway lets not go offtopic

@sunny: If u have enuf money , and don't need a smartphone then get the C905. One of the best 8mp cam with Xenon plus good music quality :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom