Need a N series mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
I am looking for a gaming phone from Nokia N series.The things I need in my phone are:
1.GPS
2.Bluetooth
3.Nice audio like N96
4.3G and WiFi compatibility
5.All the blah blah a good phone should have.
I have N85 in my mind but my budget is 25K. What say people? Shall I go for it? How much will it cost?

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
N85 rocks....... i think yogi bought that for 23K....... N85 has all that what ever n-series ever had.........

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
if you buy it from the mobile store you will get it for Rs 23649 /- and if you just try hard searching some shops you will get if for around 23k..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
It has some build quality issues you should look into. Wobbly slider,peeling paint and broken buttons should act as a startup.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Dont think you will get a gaming SE phone for 25k. Get the PSP na. and get the N79 to go along with it.Or get the C905 if you want something different.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It has some build quality issues you should look into. Wobbly slider,peeling paint and broken buttons should act as a startup.
Except for a minor wobble in the slider there are no problems with the N85. I should know having used it for over a week now. It is a very well built phone.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The C905 is your option in the SE portfolio around the 25K mark. Okay, the W960 has it all too but it's just massively overpriced for the outdated (and dead) platform that it offers. The G900 is another option at circa 20k.j
If you're willing to forego WiFi, the W980 and W902 are two nicely equipped music-oriented phones.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Check a few reviews and a few feedbacks from users in this forum, you will get your ans. For krazzy, you got a review phone which surely had all the glitches wiped off.

I already own a PSP Slim n lite,want a good mobile like N82. I currently own a iPhone which lacks many good features like bluetooth,good audio,GPS,a bittorrent client(can be installed on symbian I guess) etc etc. I can extend my budget but I don't wanna regret after spending 25K! I owned a S500i quite a while back,was quite decent. I want the phone to have good build quality,looks and performance. Does N85 have a GPU like N82?

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Nopes, the N85 doesn't have a dedicated GPU. You can go for the C905 if you can extend your budget by 5k.Its a good phone with all the features you need in a phone.Only downside being its not a smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom