My identity is being stolen! Some prick posting around in my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Well, this seems to be a case of identity theft, and Master Detective Dheeraj Kumar is on the trail of this innocuous imponderable intelligent impressive impugning illegal identity imposter! :)

So lets start with goobimama, do you have any enemies, people who dont like you, someone who might have a grudge on you, anyone? You might want to think about any of your friends, both personal and online, who use linux.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

Who

Guess Who's Back
Well, for the people still wasting there times to find if praka123 is lying or not , let me tell you its not praka in anyway, look in the post its spelled "ms" while praka123 always spells "M$" so there you go , praka you are a freeman. :D

anyway this is really easy, first this guys knows goobi's full name so he must visits his blog , he likes linux but also uses windows at his office or college or whatever ( since he is not using M$) , he kinda likes you ( as a friend or brother but he doesn't use linux i think & he uses offensive language as i have encounter him in the past) since its not very offensive so goobi shouldn't hard time finding him.

BUT there is 10 % chance this guy has the same name as goobi in real life & new to net world so he used his full name but this very rare stuff so go with the above deduction.

Pathik

Google Bot
Goobi dude, chill. If it's not impeccable english with random 'apples' and 'macs' thrown in between, It's not you. Anyone will figure that out. And I didn't know your full name till now so I dont think many others would. :p

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
BUT there is 10 % chance this guy has the same name as goobi in real life & new to net world so he used his full name but this very rare stuff so go with the above deduction.

Can you why it can't be 9 or 11?

:D just tp: plz don't pick with me :p:

Who

Guess Who's Back
Oh well its a guess since its pretty rare , but i have seen this happening in a diffrent forum in the past so i thought this could be reason but like i said its pretty rare & goobi should stick with the first thing i posted

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
There is no way there is another Milind Alvares. It is a hindu name paired with a Christian surname.

Also, I've asked Choto for the IP address and whatever else he can feed me with. Hasn't replied yet.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
Well, this seems to be a case of identity theft, and Master Detective Dheeraj Kumar is on the trail of this innocuous imponderable intelligent impressive impugning illegal identity imposter! :)

So lets start with goobimama, do you have any enemies, people who dont like you, someone who might have a grudge on you, anyone? You might want to think about any of your friends, both personal and online, who use linux.
Enemies? Not that I know of. I hope not at least.

The thing I don't understand is why use my name in such a comment. Not like its directly related to me, not is it seriously offensive in any way. Weird people roam the streets these days I must say.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
If it's someone from the forum who merely wanted to have some fun, or maybe had some other intentions and used goobi's name for the same, don't you think he'd have thought of using a proxy server or tor ?

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
If it's someone from the forum who merely wanted to have some fun, or maybe had some other intentions and used goobi's name for the same, don't you think he'd have thought of using a proxy server or tor ?
Somehow this dude seems to have a lot of knowledge in this area. Hmm.... :suspicious:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
that is really a nasty stuff I have ever seen. Even someone posted some slang and really bad words in adi007's blog's shout box. Thank god, adi was clever and he figured out my IP and came to know its not me.

Very cunny indeed. Spoiling others name aka identity.

I think he is someone here in this forum. Coz it was me before and now its goobi. If I come to know who is that as*ho*e, I will sure gonna take legal actions.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
I had posted the url on the first post but it seemed to have gotten hidden due to our crappy new forum theme: *www.chotocheeta.com/2008/06/04/microsoft-to-spend-usd-20-million-in-india-on-computer-literacy/

din

Tribal Boy
The thing I don't understand is why use my name in such a comment.

See, first Choto thought it is you. Many members suspect many others in this forum. More confusion than just fun. This may be the guy's intention. To create confusion, etc.

Who

Guess Who's Back
to be honest if this guy has some bad intention he would have used a proxy , otherwise some of friends at this forum or any other one was making fun of you , so get the IP & see if its one of your friends or not , if its the same person who did this stuff to gigacore he must have used a proxy.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
now how about matching the IP of my duplicated comment and goobi's ?

If adi has the IP log, it will help. Or else :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom