My identity is being stolen! Some prick posting around in my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Today I get an email from ChotoCheetah (Saurav) about why he posted something on his blog and why I was wrong in posting that comment of mine (supposedly). He was pretty upset at my remarks. Now I'm surprised cause the last time I visited his blog was like a month ago. So I checked out his blog posts to find this post: Microsoft to spend $20 million on computer literacy

With only 1 comment:
*img.skitch.com/20080617-xgcws1sr4wd9gdw9mwuym8ujaa.jpg

Yep. My name, linked to Apple.com.

1. I don’t use my real name, NEVER in full.
2. I would link to my blog instead of Apple.
3. I would never type leaving so many typos all over.

This is indeed sad that some prick has used my name to post this instead of having the balls to say something himself. And I'm pretty sure it is someone from this forum.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
there is nothing much audacious in that comment.

dunno why the poster did it in disguise ?

IMO i would like to see that every one gets 3 meals a day than computer literacy :( But that would be a selfless move and seriously doubt if someone will do that

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I think I have a faint idea of who that person might be. And I think may be goobi himself does too. He had manage to guess his identity once in the past correctly based on the way he typed.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^hmm....even I have taken few hints but atleast don't spell the leads here..he may become aware! :rolleyes:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Dude this is so exciting! I feel like a detective solving a case. The case of the stolen identity! :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Only one guys has a bad keyboard with a malfunctioning space bar key, Prakash Uncle. The writing style resembles him.

praka123

left this forum longback
Only one guys has a bad keyboard with a malfunctioning space bar key, Prakash Uncle. The writing style resembles him.
ofcourse , I am not :eek: .I can post with "praka123" or "prakash" in any replies.
I feels like it is bipolarized now. dragging GNU/Linux into that comment makes it purposefully plotted:(!writing style sure resembles me !.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Even I have an idea... (We briefly discussed this @ irc channel/ yahoo IM..)

Can't disclose name without proof. :(

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
This is indeed sad that some prick has used my name to post this instead of having the balls to say something himself. And I'm pretty sure it is someone from this forum.

Yeah . Thats kind of sick. I've sent you a PM goobimama. Hope you find the jerk.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Well, this seems to be a case of identity theft, and Master Detective Dheeraj Kumar is on the trail of this innocuous imponderable intelligent impressive impugning illegal identity imposter! :)

So lets start with goobimama, do you have any enemies, people who dont like you, someone who might have a grudge on you, anyone? You might want to think about any of your friends, both personal and online, who use linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom