My 1st song...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
woh man good voice !!! can i have your id .... i also aspire to be a rapper but dunno is india is place for it...

btw how you got the music any softy for it to remove the voice and extract music ?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Clappings...

Cool Dude!! Awesome!

If possible make a CD of your songs and distribute between Muzik-Industry people!

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
woh man good voice !!! can i have your id .... i also aspire to be a rapper but dunno is india is place for it...

btw how you got the music any softy for it to remove the voice and extract music ?

its rite2aarun[at]gmail[dot]

I am a guitarist too.. so i played the guitar in this song :)

Clappings...

Cool Dude!! Awesome!

If possible make a CD of your songs and distribute between Muzik-Industry people!

well man its not dat good..

i would like to comment but im already 500 mb up my bw lt :(

No prob man..

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
This is the 1st song i have recorded...

Somebody's Me (by Enrique)
*www.box.net/shared/poblpmtf2s

Plz Comment...

Claps.... Your Voice and Guitar Playing is Wonder.... :) Truth from Heart :)

Try out some career, I wanna see your Album at various Music Stores.... :)

Claps Again
>:)<

edit your ID to
rite2aarun[at]gmail[dot]com with those brackets as you might be spammed.
+1000

SPAM BOTS :cool: <<< Beware of Them :idea:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
why you guyz don't upload it to youtube and all ? find the music of the song ........ sing the song .......... from the official music video remove there song put yours and just release .............

i will be trying these methods only as told to me by some professional..

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
whoa! nice guitar work man! I am NEVER able to sing and play different notes at the same time. dunno why, but I can easily follow my voice with my guitar but can't play background rythem.

did you record everything at once or did you record guitar and vocal tracks seperately ?
what did you use to do the recording ?

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
whoa! nice guitar work man! I am NEVER able to sing and play different notes at the same time. dunno why, but I can easily follow my voice with my guitar but can't play background rythem.

did you record everything at once or did you record guitar and vocal tracks seperately ?

Recorded the guitar first and then sang along..

Used just Audacity for recording.. Works like a charm.. *www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys61.gif

It's better to treat each part of the song separately and then put them all together like a jig saw puzzle.
@Arun
Firstly, great song. :) (I dont listen to Enrique, but I can saw that your song was a pretty good :D)
Secondly, change your ID to xyz[at]xyz[dot]com to prevent an inbox full of spam :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom