My 1st song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
It's better to treat each part of the song separately and then put them all together like a jig saw puzzle.
@Arun

Yeah i did it like that only...

Firstly, great song. :) (I dont listen to Enrique, but I can saw that your song was a pretty good :D)
Secondly, change your ID to xyz[at]xyz[dot]com to prevent an inbox full of spam :p

Did that...

mrintech

Technomancer
It's better to treat each part of the song separately and then put them all together like a jig saw puzzle.
@Arun
Firstly, great song. :) (I dont listen to Enrique, but I can saw that your song was a pretty good :D)
Secondly, change your ID to xyz[at]xyz[dot]com to prevent an inbox full of spam :p
Arun BABA he told you to change the ID to this: rite2aarun[at]gmail[dot]com not to xyz@xyz.com :p

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Seriously yaar pwnage.One suggestion though.You did go heavy on some lines when it was neccessary.Good.But could've done the same on the Guitar too.Then that 'feeling' would have made the song real nice.It was AWESOME,neverthless.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
what!!!!! no lame vbr :D

about ur playing it was nice.dude u could some chicks with this:p

but about ur singing it was a little flat and almost no change in the style of singing throughout.u need to sing certain words differently not neccessarily giving it an accent but just differently.

i would love to hear a song like "i am highway" by audioslave just to know how high u can go

my rating guitar work 4/5 voice 2.5/5 overall 3.25/5 .needed a guy song though:D somebody's me is kinda gay.HCL

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Great voice , which chords were u using , they should have been a little higher pitched .

yeah i know.. but that was the highest scale in which i was able to sing without squeaking.. *www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys70.gif

what!!!!! no lame vbr :D

about ur playing it was nice.dude u could some chicks with this:p

but about ur singing it was a little flat and almost no change in the style of singing throughout.u need to sing certain words differently not neccessarily giving it an accent but just differently.

i would love to hear a song like "i am highway" by audioslave just to know how high u can go

my rating guitar work 4/5 voice 2.5/5 overall 3.25/5 .needed a guy song though:D somebody's me is kinda gay.HCL

well thanks.. criticism is always good... huh

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
1) I hate Enrigay
2) You have got serious guitar talent
3) Awesome voice

Keep it up! Not forcing you, but get into some real music :). Still, great try man. Keep it up!

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
1) I hate Enrigay
2) You have got serious guitar talent
3) Awesome voice

Keep it up! Not forcing you, but get into some real music :). Still, great try man. Keep it up!

Firstly its Enrique...
n secondly, i too m not a fan of enrique, but liked that song in particular..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom