Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hostel(both part)
I vote in favour as well.I haven't seen the second part but after watching the first I wouldn't dare watching the second one.All that hype & all you get is a movie without any substance.Pure wastage of time.

@Sam: Do report back after watching the movie in the other thread.We have a lot to discuss on it.:D

R2K

In the Zone
ExistenZ is one of the f**king disgusting movie I have ever watched........I was even warned by DVD rental shop guy that it is a crappy movie......but I ignored him :mad: and wasted my money on that ****:mad::mad::mad::mad:

swatkat

Technomancer
ExistenZ is one of the f**king disgusting movie I have ever watched........I was even warned by DVD rental shop guy that it is a crappy movie......but I ignored him and learned the lesson hard way around.....
Hahah yea... It's kinda weird.. Game inside a game inside a.....
eXistenZ is paused!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hey guys, I was browsing through this thread and found many people saying that Epic Movie and Scary Movie are sh1t.......... come on man, they are fun time-passers. And if at last anything does not make you happy then let me tell you that Epic Movie makes fun of Harry Potter........ yay!!.

Thats the reason I watched it! But I liked the movie too. And Scary Movie series are also great.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Hey guys, I was browsing through this thread and found many people saying that Epic Movie and Scary Movie are sh1t.......... come on man, they are fun time-passers. And if at last anything does not make you happy then let me tell you that Epic Movie makes fun of Harry Potter........ yay!!.

Thats the reason I watched it! But I liked the movie too. And Scary Movie series are also great.

I am not against parody movies but epic movie is sh!t , even by its genre's std.
Scary movie 1, 2 was Lol rafter but then it went bad!!

If you have to watch good parodies watch

AIRPLANE or NAKED GUN

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Scary Movie was the only one which could possibly be termed the epic spoof movie of all times.Scary Movie 2 was again good but after Wayans brothers left the project it grew worse & then finally hit rock bottom with lame ass spoofs.Epic Movie is the worst of the lot.Then there was this recent one tagged Superhero Movie which I saw & that again was trash.I hate it when they overdo those fart jokes & stuff.:mad:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey great thread

the butterfly effect 2

-2/10 horrible sequel to an ok-ok movie

righteous kills
don't watch even for the stars - horrible film

10,000 BC
liked the way the trailers looked and went to see this - filthy film that makes you jump from a desert to a bamboo forest to an ocean and to alien built pyramids or whatever

I liked existenz though

Yeah epic movie and meet the spartans. They should have stopped at scary movie 3. Horrible films to watch.

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Never watch the real stereotypical Hindi movies, they're sick, and mind rigging by design. Theres isnt much of a thought or concept around most of the Indian movies, leave aside teh shoddy execution.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
+1

There is absolutely no experimentation in terms of narrative - every movie has the same style, and the worst thing is, this is what the public seems to want

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ :lol: havent u seen movie rating before going to theatre :D ...
lut jaun lut jaun..main uss karzzzzzzzzzz (zzzz denotes sleeep here) pe ....aaaaa.....

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
You cannot beat guys at MTV for PJs, here are some hilarious ones and its something like this:

• What would you call the movie Karzzz if the lion played the role of Himesh
GarrrrrrrrrZZZZZZZZZ :D!

• What is the most used key on Himesh's Keyboard?
"CAP"S Lock.:D

• The movies Karzzzz is so bad that it should be renamed as "Curse":D

swatkat

Technomancer
Silent Hill is a must miss movie.. Feeling nauseating after watching this meaningless cr@p!!! I wonder how it got 6.5 rating at Imdb... Must be due to those game fanboys... It's better to watch Uwe Boll movies instead of this one; atleast we can laugh at the poor production values of Uwe Boll movies..

Top Bottom