Staff member
Admin
hey great thread

the butterfly effect 2

-2/10 horrible sequel to an ok-ok movie

righteous kills
don't watch even for the stars - horrible film

10,000 BC
liked the way the trailers looked and went to see this - filthy film that makes you jump from a desert to a bamboo forest to an ocean and to alien built pyramids or whatever

I liked existenz though

Yeah epic movie and meet the spartans. They should have stopped at scary movie 3. Horrible films to watch.

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Never watch the real stereotypical Hindi movies, they're sick, and mind rigging by design. Theres isnt much of a thought or concept around most of the Indian movies, leave aside teh shoddy execution.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
+1

There is absolutely no experimentation in terms of narrative - every movie has the same style, and the worst thing is, this is what the public seems to want

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ :lol: havent u seen movie rating before going to theatre :D ...
lut jaun lut jaun..main uss karzzzzzzzzzz (zzzz denotes sleeep here) pe ....aaaaa.....

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
You cannot beat guys at MTV for PJs, here are some hilarious ones and its something like this:

• What would you call the movie Karzzz if the lion played the role of Himesh
GarrrrrrrrrZZZZZZZZZ :D!

• What is the most used key on Himesh's Keyboard?
"CAP"S Lock.:D

• The movies Karzzzz is so bad that it should be renamed as "Curse":D

swatkat

Technomancer
Silent Hill is a must miss movie.. Feeling nauseating after watching this meaningless cr@p!!! I wonder how it got 6.5 rating at Imdb... Must be due to those game fanboys... It's better to watch Uwe Boll movies instead of this one; atleast we can laugh at the poor production values of Uwe Boll movies..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
lololossss.. that was too funny.....but seriously I dont know why u people even bother to see movies like Karzzz, Kidnap, Hello...etc......it obvious that these movies would suck to the core......anyhow may be mall time ,,,,,, but they dont even deserve that.
Yeah but it's so much fun watching how it sucks to core & relive to tell the tale. :D

Just watch Jaani Dushman once & you'll surely nominate it for Oscars. ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
ROFL....I know one movie which can beat "jaani Dushman" for the Oscer Nominations.....
Kishan Kumar's PAPA THE GREAT....:D :D :D
No no....there are some other movies which beat "Papa the great"
Suno Sasurjee(Aftab, Amisha, Kader khan)---it was so,so bad that I still cou;dn't forget this one
Love in Nepal(Sonu Nigam, wat more should I say)
Jawani Diwani(Imran Hasmi, I'm still clueless why this movie was made)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Silent Hill is a must miss movie.. Feeling nauseating after watching this meaningless cr@p!!! I wonder how it got 6.5 rating at Imdb... Must be due to those game fanboys... It's better to watch Uwe Boll movies instead of this one; atleast we can laugh at the poor production values of Uwe Boll movies..
I liked it. Infact I feel it was a pretty good adaptation of a game to movie other than Mortal Kombat. :neutral:

Top Bottom