Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Aanjaneyan

New to this forum
Most rediculous movie I had ever seen was chandani chawk to china. And I hate all bollywood movies dubbed from tollywood. Those movies were only good to watch in tamil.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Jupiter ascending
This movie had a story but the the Wachowskis spoiled it with bad & cliched screenplay & settings. Heavily inspired from some popular games like Enslaved etc etc.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Roy
Just to prove that a good painting is a painting which can say an entire story, the director of this film makes the viewers suffer with boredom for 146 mins.
There is nothing in this movie I could not get wtf was the motive or point of this film.

Anyways this film heavily promotes these things 1. Alcohol with ice cubes. 2. Smoking & lots of smoking. 3. Tea,coffee. 4. Godrej security systems.

R2K

In the Zone
Fast and furious series. If yoy understand physics and science good enough... You'll be like "WTF?" all the time.

Fast and furious is meant for people who are interested in cars. And thats the prime reason every one of those movies are guaranteed hits as there are millions of car enthusiasts all around the world. The makers of the FF don't give a rat's a$$ about physics (same goes for all tamil movies too apparently)

quan chi

mortal kombat
Defective byomkesh bakshi
Could have been better but was marred by poor cliched settings and lack of originality. Its an wannabe blockbuster western suspense thriller. First half is okay but later it literally bores you.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl

In first view this movie may appear smart. Then, if you keep thinking what you've actually seen, you would start hating yourself for even considering it as smart.

This movie is wrong in so many places that I can't even pick one point.
Avoid.

rowdy

Banned
Are you a DC fanboi?

DC releases 1 or 2 movies per year which are somewhat different from each other. Marvel releases same CGI overdosed 4-5 crap every year which bores the hell out of you.
Moreover The avengers was just an okay movie which was overhyped.

Flash

Lost in speed
DC releases 1 or 2 movies per year which are somewhat different from each other. Marvel releases same CGI overdosed 4-5 crap every year which bores the hell out of you.
Moreover The avengers was just an okay movie which was overhyped.
DC is reluctant to try their superheroes on a grand scale with feature films, except for the Nolan Batman trilogy and Man of steel. On the other side, Marvel is on roller coaster ride after their grand success with the Iron man and continued to bring out their whole franchise.

DC is just late to the party.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hmm... can you please be more specific on this part.
I meant you don't get what is happening and why it is happening in the story. Comic based movies usually deviate from the comics themselves. Plus, these are superhero movies, one can't expect CGI to be a minimum in them.

Only if marvel had got the rights of F4, Spiderman, X-Men, Hellboy, Ghost Rider back before the start of avengers phase 1, we could've seen even better movies.

Top Bottom