Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Not seen it, but its #1 on Imdb bottom 100.
Did you see it start to end ? Is it seriously that bad ?

I got curious. Went to imdb boards. Found out that thousands of Bangladeshis have created accounts just to rate it 1 as this film portrayed their history in a negative light or something.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Not seen it, but its #1 on Imdb bottom 100.
Did you see it start to end ? Is it seriously that bad ?

arey bahut hi bakwaas ghisa pita BOOOORing movie hai.

1.There was no need to show any war. Unnecessarily dragged in because maybe they wanted to create a controversy.
2.Mixture of 70's & 80's hindi movies which you might have seen many times.
3.Poor presentation.
4.Story which makes NO SENSE. Lots & lots of loopholes.
5.Recycled story of dhoom 3.
Posting this again. *www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhhAK7QMifA

abhidev

Human Spambot
Police story 2013 - 3/10 shut the movie halfway...gave it try because of jackie chan and the initial movies of the series were good...but this one is plain boring movie

quan chi

mortal kombat
Surely Darkman is a terrible movie but mission impossible I & II borrowed things from it. Especially the mask climax scene of MI 2 is almost a copy.:D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Non-Stop - 4.5/10 the start was good but later it was plain boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Xmen- Days of future past - 5/10 felt like a filler for the next movies in the series to come...disappointing :/

TheSloth

The Slowest One

- - - Updated - - -

Xmen- Days of future past - 5/10 felt like a filler for the next movies in the series to come...disappointing :/

This is what exactly I felt. But movie is worth more than 5 rating for me

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

What movie you saw .... WTH ? Come on ... a 5 really ? REALLY ??

Atleast you are in minority or I would have had a heart attack , cause I liked it a lot .

To me it is BY FAR the best X-Men and its up there with the best Comic Book Movies of all time for me .

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

- - - Updated - - -

:O . I found DOFP to be one of the best superhero movies ever. Its in my top 3 after Spiderman 2 and Batman begins. The avengers feels childish compared to this movie.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
:eek: . I found dofp to be one of the best superhero movies ever. Its in my top 3 after spiderman 2 and batman begins. The avengers feels childish compared to this movie.

no ! Nope !

Neither Spiderman 2 nor Batman begins are in my top tier .

But lets not discuss these movies in this thread . :p

deta

Broken In
all hindi kids movies, players , Dhoom 3 mr bean's holidays , all Akshay kumar and Abhishek Bachchan movies The karate kid , Avengers, twilight, Green lantern, avatar last air bender , Thor, scream austin powers District 9 etc

Top Bottom