Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Mohabbatein(The movie. Not the songs.:D)

After viewing it multiple times I finally decided to put it here. Aditya chopra fooled the public (mostly teens) with a baseless plot covered with lavish sets, some good dialogues & good music.
The movie misguides thats the main fault. Staying out of hostel after 10 & doing romance! wow!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

After viewing it multiple times I finally decided to put it here. Aditya chopra fooled the public (mostly teens) with a baseless plot covered with lavish sets, some good dialogues & good music.
The movie misguides thats the main fault. Staying out of hostel after 10 & doing romance! wow!
Its a dream not a real story, not supposed to be, did not intend to be.
Again respect your opinion.

No further discussion on it.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan

I watched it once several years back & can't watch it again.
It'd had been much better if they cut down the screen time of the 3 couples & totally cut out Anpam Kher & other unnecessary characters.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Its a dream not a real story, not supposed to be, did not intend to be.
Again respect your opinion.

No further discussion on it.
Aaarey I said nothing against SRK..:D Infact I liked him in this movie too but due to the stupid story everybody seemed wasted.

Flash

Lost in speed
SRK discussion... *th106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/RiverIsMyGoddess/icons/th_smiley_evilgrin.gif

quan chi

mortal kombat
Robocop 2014
Please don't watch it if you loved the original robocop movie or if you are a fan of it. If you are not then you may give it a try.

The movie was rushed. They could have made it better but they didn't. The climax was really poor. I would suggest watch the original one instead.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I liked Darkman (you can see early glimpses of Sam Raimi's elements) and New Robocop (I thought it was an adequate update, and Gary Oldman is my favourite actor). Am I in minority here?

quan chi

mortal kombat
The amazing spiderman 2 3D.
Now I think the first one was better. I was finding it very difficult to keep my eyes open. Damn boring movie.

Sam raimi's spider man is still the best for me I have seen his series may be 2 or 3 times.

Last edited:

.DMG

Broken In
Drona. I pretty much stopped watching any and all bolly movies after it. That movie emotionally damaged me .... too much to recover.

Shuddh Desi Romance
Parineeti chopra is a very boring actress. shows only energy and kiss. energy & kiss....so on. In her every role she is doing the same thing. I don't know why still some people say she is a very good actress.
Few examples of good actresses are madhuri dixit, vidya balan, aishwarya rai (somewhat).

The lunchbox
Brilliant acting by all the lead actors. Unfortunately art film ke naam pe boring aur ghatiya picture hai yeh. Direction is poor. Story is boring.
Another thing which I liked form this movie "Is country me talent ka koi kadar nahi hai".
Lunchbox asks questions that are very common to our day to day life & which we don't want to see again & again on screen. It provides a very vague & hypothetical solution to it. Makes no impact in the end.There is nothing new in the movie.

This dabba movie only shows how a dabba can also play an important role in your life. I can do that even with other things too. No disrespect for anybody But i didn't like the movie at all. I again don't understand how such kind of movies gets nominated for oscars.

.DMG

Broken In
GI Joe: Retaliation
I was expecting this would be a good one.

I have heard White House Down and Olympus Has Fallen are pretty much the same (like Mirror Mirror and Snow White and The Huntsman). Now it seems like the story of Retaliation is also similar to White House Down.

After watching both Joe movies , I just feel like crying. I mean they screwed up the most best part of a 90 s kids childhood.
The cartoon were so good.
The movie defies all logic. Is like they hired salman khan team top do it. Heroic stupidity nothing else.

Almost on past with the fast and furious in the matter of stupidity versus logic........ Or even common sense for that matter

Man and rock should really come out of the closet

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I see...there exist fan for this horrid movie.

I know how I tolerated that movie. I started respecting others opinion but...sorry can't agree with any of you here who possess the opinion that Darkman is a likable movie leave alone 'good'

Top Bottom