Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
yeah avengers was pretty lame so was district 9

For the first 30 minutes, I thought District 9 was really amazing, then it just went on to become just another action movie.
But I wouldn't place it an a must not movies list.

Scream 4 may be, I liked the first 2 parts of scream.

Flash

Lost in speed
all hindi kids movies, players , Dhoom 3 mr bean's holidays , all Akshay kumar and Abhishek Bachchan movies The karate kid , Avengers, twilight, Green lantern, avatar last air bender , Thor, scream austin powers District 9 etc
Don't you like Comic book movies?

quan chi

mortal kombat
The karate kind (old one) is a good movie. which one you saw the new? If so then please mention that otherwise people are going to misinterpret.

- - - Updated - - -

Non-Stop - 4.5/10 the start was good but later it was plain boring.

Xmen- Days of future past - 5/10 felt like a filler for the next movies in the series to come...disappointing :/

I have not seen DOFP therefore no comments but I am confused you put "Heropanti" in must watch thread & these in must not?
No offence.I am just confused.:D

abhidev

Human Spambot
The karate kind (old one) is a good movie. which one you saw the new? If so then please mention that otherwise people are going to misinterpret.

- - - Updated - - -

I have not seen DOFP therefore no comments but I am confused you put "Heropanti" in must watch thread & these in must not?

I kept Heropanti in Must watch just because the songs are good. If you like them you shall watch it else its a must not watch movie too :D

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=144548]Inceptionist[/MENTION] [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] [MENTION=113264]srkmish[/MENTION] [MENTION=142062]Flash[/MENTION] [MENTION=138367]lightningfassst[/MENTION] sorry to hurt your feelings guys but it was one of the worst movies from the Xmen series...apart from the first Xmen all of the movies were a waste IMHO :/

deta

Broken In

- - - Updated - - -

the new one

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you like Comic book movies?
i don't know, i subconsciously hate all the marvel heroes (except spiderman and ironman)

- - - Updated - - -

new list : Xpose, yaariyan, ra.one, Don 2 Grand masti

harry10

Gadgets freak
Ek villain. If you like your brain cells working don't even think of seeing it. How could Mohit Suri butcher a good movie like I see the devil and make this ham fist of a crap movie is beyond me.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watched, "Bobby Jasoos".

I was not disappointed. The movie was exactly as I expected from the trailer and rumors. It's an half baked, self pretentious attempt in directing by Samar Shaikh. Not recommended to watch.

Full review coming soon.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Watched, "Bobby Jasoos".

I was not disappointed. The movie was exactly as I expected from the trailer and rumors. It's an half baked, self pretentious attempt in directing by Samar Shaikh. Not recommended to watch.

Full review coming soon.

You rated it 6 out of 10.

In this thread, generally people post movies which they rate below 5. Are you sure of your recco. opinion?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You rated it 6 out of 10.

In this thread, generally people post movies which they rate below 5. Are you sure of your recco. opinion?

Well, as I came out of the theater, it was on No watch list. But after writing a review, I realize, it is a one time watch. So... maybe I should delete my post.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Under the skin - 3/10 too much of silence throughout the movie...dragged through the movie...waste of time....

watch it only if you want to see Scarlett Johannson naked.. :D

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
all hindi kids movies, players , Dhoom 3 mr bean's holidays , all Akshay kumar and Abhishek Bachchan movies The karate kid , Avengers, twilight, Green lantern, avatar last air bender , Thor, scream austin powers District 9 etc

I assume you don't watch much movies. Mr. Bean's holiday is. great comedy, The Karate Kid was good too, Thor 1 was just for the Avengers' plot, District 9 was superb and I am still waiting for its next part.

movies that I won't recommended to anyone - Most of the Indian movies(especially salman khan movies) except movies which can really be called movies and not ****. Lagaan, Rang De Basanti, Swadesh, Kai Po Che, Barfi are my all time favourites. I'd watch them anytime.

Kick
yeh movie dil me nahi aati hai aur samajh me to bilkul nahi aati.

Worst movie. Cinema at its worst.

what do you expect from a Salman Khan movie? :razz:

Avengers, pretty Lame?!?!?!?! Do we need another thread?
I liked avengers a lot.

TBH, avengers was just above average. I'd rate it 6/10. it didn't have any story, any depth at all, just plain CGI and chaos and baam baam. and now if I rate avengers 6/10, I'd rate Transformers AoE 9.5/10(just for CGI and nothing else) :p :D :D

Ha Ha . She is always expressionless.

"The Messengers" (with Kirsten Stewart) is also a really boring movie.

Don't watch "Cold Creek Manor" too, although she does not have a lead role in that one.

I liked the messengers when I first saw it.

Nymphomaniac

Never watch that crap

a friend of mine vomited after watching it and didn't watch any kind of sexual material for a month :|

Last edited:
Need for speed 2014

Like EA's few installments(titles like undercover,run.) this movie also sucks big time. Worst script & some bad actings are involved too. I don't know who's idea was it to pot that irrtating cu*t c^&&ia commentating character with some stupid & worst dialogues.

Even if you are not a fan of the game just avoid it.

Top Bottom