Must Listen Music Albums Recommended By Digitians

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
eggman said:
I liked THE DARK SIDE OF MOON and WISH YOU WERE HERE better

Those two albums rock too!!Which Pink Floyd album doesn't??Sorrow,Hey You,Echoes[must listen,this one],Run like hell,Great gig in the sky,Welcome to the machine,High hopes,all these tracks are in a different league altogether.

Album: Midian by Cradle Of Filth.

*panther1.last.fm/coverart/300x300/1418865-120938859.jpg

Must Listen Tracks: Her Ghost In The Fog,Cthulhu Dawn.Try it out.It's great!!:cool:

nix

listen to the matt darey DJ mix on nocturnal...for chillout and trance music..
i think the greatest podcast has been the matt darey podcast no 3. you can download his songs(podcasts) from myspace.com/mattdarey. i love those long, continous 1+hrs of music on a single podcast....its worth the download, so check that one out...

and for those who dont have the patience to download the whole podcast--i will recommend some tracks off those podcasts...some which are really good.
1.andain-beautiful things
2. tiesto-do you feel me (taken from his new album(elements of life))

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
nix said:
listen to the matt darey DJ mix on nocturnal...for chillout and trance music..
i think the greatest podcast has been the matt darey podcast no 3. you can download his songs(podcasts) from myspace.com/mattdarey. i love those long, continous 1+hrs of music on a single podcast....its worth the download, so check that one out...

and for those who dont have the patience to download the whole podcast--i will recommend some tracks off those podcasts...some which are really good.
1.andain-beautiful things
2. tiesto-do you feel me (taken from his new album(elements of life))

+1 for beautiful things-andain
havent listened tiestos's new trance album.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
aint nobody listens to RAMMSTEIN ..me a die hard fan of them ...this album of theirs is too good

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/4435/bestrw8.th.jpg

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Linkin Park : Minutes to Midnight.
Easily their best album, ever. Every song is awesome to me.
Recommended song : The little things give you away.

My Chemical Romance : Welcome to the Black Parade
Awesome album. But listen with an open mind
Recommended song : Mama.

Poets of the Fall : Carnival of Rust
One of the best albums I've heard in a looong time.
Recommended song : Locking up the sun

U2 : Joshua Tree
Need I say anything?
Recommended song : All

Evanescence : Fallen
If this album doesn't haunt you, nothing will.
Recommended Song : Tourniquet

Fort Minor : The Rising Tied
This Album features some of the best rapping i've ever heard.
Recommended Song : Kenji [Absolute must listen]

Pink Floyd : The Wall
Not their best album, but highly recommended due to the ....
Recommended Song : Comfortably Numb

RHCP : Stadium Arcadium
I love disk 2, disk 1 is a bit too poppy for me.
Recommended Song : Death of a Martian

Queen : Greatest Hits
Oh come on, how could I not mention this?
Recommended Song : Bohemian Rhapsody

System of a Down : Hypnotize
Fantastic Album from start to finish
Recommended Song : Lonely Day

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Thrice - Vhiessu;The Alchemy Index:Fire & Water
Genre-Hard Rock.
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31QWJPRH7TL._AA115_.jpg
Vhiessu is the album that got me into thrice.Songs like Red Sky,The Earth will shake,Image of the invisible,etc.The entire CD is a classic.This is one of the 2 CD that i really intend to buy.Don't be surprised to see some tracks climb your all time fav list.

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21PFjR1qDAL._AA115_.jpg
The Alchemy Index was the best Rock release of 2007.Best part is that it beats Radiohead at it's own game.This album is truly Thrice's Kid A.Awesome consistency and freshness in each track.

Opeth - Still Life;Blackwater Park
Genre - Progressive Metal

Metal Fans if u already don't worship them,u will after listening to these albums.Personally i'm not a metal guy but i find them lot better than other metal s***

goobimama

 Macboy
Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace. Amazing album.

I didn't like it at first. The single 'The pretender' takes a while to 'get to you'. However, give the songs a thorough listen, cause there are some amazing tracks in there. In order of preference:
Summer's End.
Home
Statues
Stranger things have happened
Long road to ruin

I haven't gotten into the rest of the songs as yet, but I assume they are quite nice as well...

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, Paranoid, etc

Ozzy Osbourne - The Diary of a Mad Man

Geezer Butler - Ohmwork

Betallica - A Garage Dayz Nite, Betallica(The Grey Album)

Metallica - No Life 'Till Leather, Kill 'em All, Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, Metallica, Load, ReLoad, Garage Inc., S&M.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave, The Number Of The Beast, The Seventh Son of A Seventh Son, Iron Maiden, Killers, Dance Of Death, A Matter of Life and Death, Fear of the Dark

Slayer - Reign In Blood

Megadeth - United Abonimations, Capitol Punishment - The Megadeth Years, Count Down To Extinction, Rust In Peace, Cryptic Writings, So Far So Good So What, Youthanasia, The System has Failed, The World Needs A hero

Dream Theater - Images & Words, Awake, Metropolis Pt.2 - Scenes of A Memory

Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin III, Led Zeppelin IV, Houses of Holy, Physical Graffiti, Presence, In Through The Out Door, Coda

Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang

Bob Dylan - Subterranian Homesick Blues

System of a Down - Hypnotize, Mezmerize, Steal This Album!, Toxicity, System of a Down.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/67/Pepper%27s.jpg/200px-Pepper%27s.jpg
Probably the best album ever made.

The Beatles - The Beatles(The White Album)

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/The_BEATLES_Cover_Art_Remastered.png/200px-The_BEATLES_Cover_Art_Remastered.png
This one is my favorite.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
yup thats kinda strange at first take but gets better and better as u listen to it more n more.

Other u may like : Cancer, Teenagers and I dont love you(this ones my fav) :D

did I forget to mention teenagers?OMG I love it.Gonna check out the other two you recommended.

BTW any must listen song by System of a Down?I think I should check them out too.

Top Bottom