Must Listen Music Albums Recommended By Digitians

pannaguma

Turn The Page
Nav11aug said:
Find the similar artists to breaking benjamin here *www.last.fm/music/Breaking+Benjamin/+similar

and to Lost Prophets here:
*www.last.fm/music/Lostprophets/+similar
thanks a lot.

The_Devil_Himself said:
We The People By FLIPSYDE.
+1. someday, spun are hits. Us history has funny lyrics.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Great debut album no doubt about it.Songs like SPUN,FLIPSYDE,and GET READY are excellent.
From get ready "she addicted like di*k was cocaine".lols

Last edited:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Hmm....my tastes are not so good I guess, but here are my picks:

Linkin Park - Reanimation (2002)
Linkin Park - Meteora (2003)
Boyzone - Key to My Life: The Collection/By Request/Ballads: The Love Songs collection
Westlife - Unbreakable: The greatest hits vol. 1
Westlife - The Love album (2006)
Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back (1997)
Backstreet Boys - Millennium (1999)
Backstreet Boys - Never Gone (2005)
xXx Original Soundtrack :D
Shania Twain - Come on Over
Ronan Keating - Ronan (2001)
Ronan Keating - 10 Years of Hits (2004)
Ronan Keating - Bring You Home (2006)

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Talking about the Debut.... here's one of the best debut..........One of the best album ever and one of the must-haves:

*cdn.last.fm/coverart/300x300/1196.jpg

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
plz let's do small poll should there be album recommendation for rap/hip-hop(eminem,jay-z,fort minor are fine but definitely not T.I or T-Pain)

Flipsyde had a gr8 debut for me someday==aashayein(iqbal)the video is cool too.

Avril Lavigne - Let Go & Under my Skin(fab. albums by a former pop-punk artist.must have for avril faithfulls)
Evanescence - Fallen(Amy Lee's voice makes every song click)
Madonna - Confessions on a Dance Floor(excellent album by the queen of pop)

will post album art later

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
Alter Bridge - One Day Remains ; 2004;Hard Rock
*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1350432_614935BRAWL.AA240.jpg

Alter Bridge - Blackbird;2007;Hard Rock
*www.imagehosting.com/out.php/t1350433_61ZkxCz6boL.AA240.jpg

Made from the former Creed members with a new vocalist AB is definitely good listen for all.Albums as a whole might not be perfect but do get hold of
these songs

Blackbird(Before Tomorrow Comes;Ties That Bind;Rise Today;Blackbird;Watch Over You)

ODR(Metalingus;Burn It Down;End Is Here;Open Your Eyes;In Loving Memory)

If you like Metalingus u'll love AB

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
not much, but a few, and again, not the whole album......

1. All the right reasons- Far away(Nickelback)
2. John Lennon Collection- Imagine.
3. Angels - Robbie williams

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
ratedrsuperstar said:
Phobia - Breaking Benjamin(2006)*img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/9/9/30/t_bbpm_6bf29fd.jpg

gr8 album for rock lovers not the best lyrically but it rocks totally the 1st track "the diary of jane" is an instant classic.
+1

Dude i was gonna recommend the same album . this was the first album that hit my mind when i read the thread title .

"Diary of Jane" n "Breath" are simply awesome .

My Recommendation:

ONE X by Three Day's Grace

*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41S8h81t4PL._AA240_.jpg

Best Song: Never Too Late
Recommended Songs in Album: Animal I Have Become , Riot

chicha

High without substance...
Iron Madien:- The number of the beast(all songs are very nice).
Pink Floyd:- Almost all their songs are nice(that makes their album good).

sorry to add this but November Rain from GnR is my alltime fav song(I just had to add this)

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Iron Maiden rocks. They produced gud musics.All the albums of them r excellent.Just have a taste .

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
guyz all rock noobs know of IM;PF;Metallica so keep your noob knowledge to you and recommend something new and unpopular in india.

i guess this will block most of the recommendations but real music lovers know that non-mainstream music is also sometimes way better.

zeeshan i fell in love with never too late when it was released.i also liked pain.almost all the canadian rockers produce very good music.

anyone who likes christian rock or gospel music plz pm me some recommendations.i want to explore this genre

chicha

High without substance...
ratedrsuperstar said:
guyz all rock noobs know of IM;PF;Metallica so keep your noob knowledge to you and recommend something new and unpopular in india.

i guess this will block most of the recommendations but real music lovers know that non-mainstream music is also sometimes way better.

zeeshan i fell in love with never too late when it was released.i also liked pain.almost all the canadian rockers produce very good music.

anyone who likes christian rock or gospel music plz pm me some recommendations.i want to explore this genre

you have a point dude but i posted what i like and i think most of them here do the same. my brother buys some strange stuff i once listned to Black sabath, Tool, Twisted Sisters and Cannibal corps etc some were nice and some were toooooooooooooo heavy for me.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
ratedrsuperstar said:
Dude this is a forum to share knowledge , some a new some are old , it's a free-for-all everyone contributes what he knows .

You should try to be a lil less agresive in your comments n respect others bcoz you might be good at something n the other might be at some other :(

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i'm sorry but it's the same when u post some old news or tutorial in this forum most of the guyz know it and a stack of "old news/trick" posts show up.it would be better if the thread contains only recommendations for regular listeners.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
The Wall by Pink Floyd.The best album.Ever.

*www.escueladeblogs.com/starless/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/pink-floyd-the-wall.jpg

Must listen tracks:Another brick in the wall,Hey You,Comfortably Numb,Run Like Hell.All the songs are class apart in this album.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
shady_inc said:
The Wall by Pink Floyd.The best album.Ever.

*www.escueladeblogs.com/starless/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/pink-floyd-the-wall.jpg

Must listen tracks:Another brick in the wall,Hey You,Comfortably Numb,Run Like Hell.All the songs are class apart in this album.
I liked THE DARK SIDE OF MOON and WISH YOU WERE HERE better

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Ain't no Sunshine by Bill Withers in Notting Hill
When You Say Nothing at all by Ronan Keating in Notting Hill

Top Bottom