Musicians Corner V1: Cover Band Edition

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Video kahan pe hai?
Where is the video?

Video nahi. Audio hai. Played a bit fast.

Here is the upload:
*soundcloud.com/psygeist-1/broken-seether-riff

Can record better now. Trying Canon in D for now and a bit of Poets of the Fall stuff.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Look for Calor amps. Its a company founded by one guy in Mumbai and he sells hand made tube amps and heads. Really high quality stuff. But price is also some what expensive.

But then you have to shell out a bit if you want high quality stuff.
Thanks for this,will have to save some more...

But really trying for a Blackstar HT5.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Get Yamaha F310 for 7k after applying HDFC 15% in app cashback on the lightning deal:

*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B000RVYW7E?ref_=gb1h_img_c-2_0187_38da4ac3&smid=A2CRRONKSJQ8AC

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Get Yamaha F310 for 7k after applying HDFC 15% in app cashback on the lightning deal:

Yamaha F310 Full Size Acoustic Guitar, Natural: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments

imo, one should never buy a guitar without trying it out personally, unless they absolutely can't. Every instrument is built differently even if the "specs" are the same.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
imo, one should never buy a guitar without trying it out personally, unless they absolutely can't. Every instrument is built differently even if the "specs" are the same.

I'd trust the good brand models and if I get a sweet deal I won't think about trying it first. With Amazon Fulfilled orders you can ask for a replacement or refund (money back into your bank account) without any questions asked.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Do they transport safely? Because you need to take special precautions while transporting guitars to make sure they don't get damaged.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ibanez GRG170DX Electric Guitar deal @8 AM. Current price 18,995.

Ibanez GRG170DX Electric Guitar: Amazon.in: Musical Instruments

Gollum

Collector

Fuuuuuk I wants
Already have 2 guitars :(
Someone want to buy used Epiphone? (cherry red Les Paul special II) Less than a year old.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I used to own that one. I had got it for 13k though from local seller. For 18k I can get an ESP Eclipse at a local shop.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Not good discount. I was hoping for near 12k.

12k you will get Avion AV1, an absolute minimum beginners guitar. Not a bad guitar, but not very good either.

That Ibanez 170DX has decent tone but nothing very special about it. More suitable for metal music. Tones are not very clean, especially on the mid pickup. Also, it has a relatively slower neck because of the medium frets but that is a matter of preference. I personally prefer jumbo frets because its faster.

One good thing is the two way tremolo bar, however the guitar will get out of tune after using it 5-6 times. Also, it has a five way selector switch for B, BM, M, MN, N humbucker combinations.

But its the most bang for the buck guitar you can get, if you can get it cheap.

Here you can check the tone:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
12k you will get Avion AV1, an absolute minimum beginners guitar. Not a bad guitar, but not very good either.

That Ibanez 170DX has decent tone but nothing very special about it. More suitable for metal music. Tones are not very clean, especially on the mid pickup. Also, it has a relatively slower neck because of the medium frets but that is a matter of preference. I personally prefer jumbo frets because its faster.

One good thing is the two way tremolo bar, however the guitar will get out of tune after using it 5-6 times. Also, it has a five way selector switch for B, BM, M, MN, N humbucker combinations.

But its the most bang for the buck guitar you can get, if you can get it cheap.

Here you can check the tone:

I am not looking for another electric guitar. Classical guitar may be. Or if I could grab a discounted keyboard like Yamaha E243 or E343.

Yeah, it's more for metal music with those pick ups.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Get a Yamaha nylon string guitar. You could get one for around 8k I think.

My of my hostel mates had one in college and I tried it out. It sounds awesome.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Yeah, but I am not thinking of spending 8k. Will wait for some offers.

8-10k is the minimum for decent acoustic/classical guitars. A good one should last for a very long time, so don't skimp now and regret later.

Also, 18k for that GRG170dx is waaaay too much. I remember it being 12-13k a few years back.

Top Bottom