*mtnldelhi.in/commercial/broadband_tariff.htm

*img.photoamp.com/pa/07/09/07/ul4IIDAFKs.jpg

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Third Eye said:
My plan is also DSl 949.Kya pata thodi der mein 2mb ho jaye.:p
Just came to know from the broadbandforum that this plan will be activated from the next month.:shock:

Your plan is DSL 949 hmm.Can u tell me the details of your plan?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I don't believe MTNL they make fool out of us till now I haven't got my 'promised' 2mbps spped in 749 night unlimited plan.Also they also clained the launch of IPTV with a full page ad in Times Of India.

But I sincerely hope they actually provide 2mbps so that we can play games like NFS:prostreet,FEAR,etc online.

BTW have you ever wondered they always claim upto 2mbps and not like 2mbps or even 1.5mbps.I guess to avoid cases against them.Scr*w them.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Third Eye said:
Details :confused:

DSL 949 hain bhai. unlimited (full) with 256kbps speed.
bhai 949 ke 2 plans hai.

1.) DSL 949 upto 2 mbps Unlimited NA Rs 949 NA 1
2.) TriB Unlimited 256 Kbps Unlimited Unlimited Rs 949 NA 1

Samajhe? :p

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Third Eye said:
I mean if DSL 949 not converted to 2mb unlimited,then what the difference.
The difference will be just like 590 NU and 749NU.590NU is discontinued and 949UL may be discontinued from the next month.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
are these MTNL guys al right........wats the use of keeping 2 plans for same amount but with diff speeds......

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
gaurav_indian said:
yaar 749 NU plan updated but not getting 2mbps.Kya yaar phir yaad dila diya MTNL ki ^%$%^$% :mad:

Same damn sh*t here dude.Hate MTNL hate their consumer call centres hate their sanchar hats.

WTF guys I am paying for 'upto'2mbps connection and getting not even 256kbps(only 238kbps).I have registered my complaints maybe a million times but unke kano par to jou tak nahi rangti.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
Same damn sh*t here dude.Hate MTNL hate their consumer call centres hate their sanchar hats.

WTF guys I am paying for 'upto'2mbps connection and getting not even 256kbps(only 238kbps).I have registered my complaints maybe a million times but unke kano par to jou tak nahi rangti.
Whats your location? I am in West Delhi and as far as i know many guys from here arent getting 2mbps.:mad:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Does not make any sense whatsoever. How can they give an unlimited plan to people who pay Rs. 949 per month and limit it to four gigabytes to customers paying Rs. 2,399 per month?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@aryayush Arre bose they are downright stupids.Don't worry about them.the plan you mentioned was meant for companies who had to distribute their connection when they were only giving 256kbps speeds to average user.Now they give 2mbps unlimited@949 but they forgot to change\delete\modify their older plans.Like I said They are a bunch of stupids.

@gaurav_indian I am from north delhi and same here no one is getting 2mbps.And some of my friends in south delhi are getting 2mbps in their 256kbps full unlimited plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom