MTNL's(Delhi) new 2mbps unlimited plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
I am currently on home 500 Plan from BSNL(Bangalore), now just about 3 weeks back i called the customer care ppl they told there are two 900 plans one is home 900 and home 900+.
the only difference between them is that in 900+ the telephone rental is free, so you will be charged only for the calls you make, when i asked them about the speed they told me that they offer only 256Kpbs and not 2Mb.

Now this 949 plan is that for BSNL too? and what are the speeds? what about the telephone rentals?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
The existing 256kbps unlimited plan will be upgraded to 2mbps...MTNL never keeps their sites properly...sab hoch poch :D
And there are two rs749 plans...they shud scrap the 1.25GB without NU one...
They are in the process of upgrading all the plans to 2mbps...thats is why even I am facing frequent disconnections these days...have patience...it might take a month but after that everything will get sorted out..
I knew MTNL wud nt be able to provide 2mbps on 749NU plan immediately so I delayed my decision to change my plan...I will take it next month..
2mbps unlimited for 949...this will trigger a price war again...if they introduce 256kbps unlimited for rs.500/month it will be very attractive...looks like time has finally come after 2 years we have all been waiting for :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom