MTNL slashes broadband tariff by 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
All the mtnl workers in mumbai are lazy dumbas* . I applied for mtnl broadband night unlimited plan , and the man responsible for setting up the connection said that it will take 2.5 months for setting up the connection even when i have mtnl landline connection in my house from last 20 years . My area is covered as shown in their website and my neighbour has mtnl connection so connectivity is not a problem . The only reason is that their people are very lazy to work .
Not really...
There may not be Technical feasibility to provide you a connection.
Mostly it means that there is no empty port in DSLAM situated in your local exchange.
so they must be waiting for new equipment to enhance capacity and provide more connections than current capacity.

This process usually takes time

Pathik

Google Bot
MTNL suxz. I had applied for 849 NU 4 months back when my PL was starting. Now the PL, Exams, Vacation all are over and they still haven't changed it.

A

ankitsagwekar

Revised Unlimited Plans in Delhi:
256 Kbps = Rs 599/- (earlier it was Rs 799/-)
512 Kbps = Rs 1299/-

While Mumbai's Plans are
256 Kbps = Rs.2500/-/-
512 Kbps = Rs.4500/-/-

why there is diffrent between this two city :confused:

L0rd_Aryan

Right off the assembly line
so, whats the total bill for you mtnl users?? are there any modem rents or any other charges included(except tax) ??

I'm using Airtel 128kbps for Rs. 699 , where the bill comes around Rs. 785 after taxes...

anispace

dattebayo
this really sucks. I can understand if there is a diff of a few 100rs or so but charging Rs.2000 more from Mumbai customers for the same plan. WTF? Cant we just sue their a**** for this discrimination:(

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Atlast someone has started the race...

Will have to wait to see how others will respond...

Hope airtel brings 512 below 1k Rs

myhotdog

Journeyman
this really sucks. I can understand if there is a diff of a few 100rs or so but charging Rs.2000 more from Mumbai customers for the same plan. WTF? Cant we just sue their a**** for this discrimination:(
delhi has better infrastructure for mtnl but in mumbai they don't have and some

mtnl is a sleeping giant

whenever mtnl wakes up . it shocked everyone

Last edited:

L0rd_Aryan

Right off the assembly line
Hope airtel brings 512 below 1k Rs

tht aint gonna happen bro...

to mtnl users(256kbps) :- whats the download speed u r getting??
On my 128 kbps Airtel, I get around 20 kbps daytime, and 36-38 kbps at night ...
And you ever face any downtime ??

Last edited:

myhotdog

Journeyman
tht aint gonna happen bro...

to mtnl users(256kbps) :- whats the download speed u r getting??
On my 128 kbps Airtel, I get around 20 kbps daytime, and 36-38 kbps at night ...
And you ever face any downtime ??
ager tu such bal raha hai @ 128kpbs phir tu phokat main co. change mat kar mtnl par itni badiya service nahi hai beedu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom