Mr. Robot: An ongoing cyberpunk–thriller drama television series

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I planned to watch entire season, Ep 1 to 9 again. But didn't get time to do so. I will make sure I do watch them before the finale!

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
That's ok since now I can watch the previous episodes again.

I thought maybe they have something bigger in mind, but alas it was delayed due to similar killing happened on live tv.
Anyway, RIP that reporter.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
That's ok since now I can watch the previous episodes again.

I thought maybe they have something bigger in mind, but alas it was delayed due to similar killing happened on live tv.
Anyway, RIP that reporter.

What similar killing ?

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What similar killing ?

It was all over the news yesterday night. A reporter was shot on Live TV by a disgruntled employee. The reporter who was just 24 years old along with the cameraman both were killed.
The finale of Mr Robot reportedly have some similar kind of killing. So the show creator's delayed the episode by a week.

Read news here: Police: Bryce Williams kills self after on-air slayings - CNN.com

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Can anyone tell me where to find the full version of this song?. I have been trying hard for past one hour

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkr_sA46AN8&index=20&list=PLDtU3tv3FtK0gR1bhUv3igIB14ruWnbcY

Cruzy

Journeyman
I have a question-can someone give me the name of the app that is used to install a backdoor in this show. It happens in the show when the gay people have sex and one of them goes to the shower then the other person installs the backdoor.if its illegal then let me know.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ofcourse its illegal. I don't really recall exact details as for that have to re-watch episode, you are talking about tyrell making out with that office boy.

Well, I just checked it for you, basically he was rooting the device and then has installed some kind of hidden app which uses a webserver or web service to send updates from this phone online where he can probably check it. That is the reason he is asked to activate thing.

Such things are available, you may search for child control / surveillance apps which lets parents to see where child is going, what he is texting and so on. I think this is the reason google has built in feature to "regularly" check for installed app's authenticity...it means if someone installed something in your phone without your knowledge then Google will inform you. (you can find that in under Settings in Android).

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Well, finale is here.. I really got irritated with those 80's style background music as right from the beginning I had intuition that they will not hardly reveal anything.. won't spoil anything.. go and watch ..

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I don't know but I was disappointed by Finale, I literally lost sense of reality in show especially when Elliot is haunted by his own dead family in his mind. Don't know but have feeling that whenever this series concludes, it will conclude in very cold way. In short, I am loosing expectations for it.. not really excited for S02 .

Nerevarine

Incarnate
watched E10 of Mr Robot, wish it wass as interesting as E01.. but there have been worse episodes in S01..
still, ill watch s02

Hrishi

Wtf finale. I am not able to figure out what they are trying to prove. Seems like they have skipped a lot many things they should have displayed.
On a side note the last scene was a plot twist. A serious plot twist.

ankushv

Journeyman
Will watch s02 , but not very eagerly . I don't know what genre' this show really fits into .
Maybe "tech" maybe "supernatural" ?
I guess the makers are clinching at all straws to keep the viewers interested .

harry10

Gadgets freak
Wtf finale. I am not able to figure out what they are trying to prove. Seems like they have skipped a lot many things they should have displayed.
On a side note the last scene was a plot twist. A serious plot twist.

Can't remember the last scene. Tell me in Spoilers plz..

Hrishi

Can't remember the last scene. Tell me in Spoilers plz..
Okay.

White rose and The CEO of Ecorp having champagne while the chello is being played ?

Now that indicates a lot more complex behind the purpose of hack.

Top Bottom