Mr. Robot: An ongoing cyberpunk–thriller drama television series

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Completed Episode 1.
The "E" in the Evil Corp reminds me of the E in DELL.

That's the popular belief. But... its real!

*i.imgur.com/3nSlmKU.jpg

Source: *m.reddit.com/r/MrRobot/comments/3lis6l/evil_corp_truck_in_lithuania/

It is a speculation, I guess I thought so based on the presumed ethnicity of Joahana

Well, Joanna is Danish. Chinese hackers are from, well, China. But you never know. Anybody can be working with anyone!
She is the most mysterious girl of this show.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
USA’s Mr. Robot is one of the year’s most pleasant surprises. While some called the drama derivative, it went on to find its own identity. The show came close to greatness, and it left the door open for more drama and higher stakes. The big brains behind the operation, show creator Sam Esmail, may direct every episode of the sophomore season.

*www.slashfilm.com/mr-robot-season-two/

Oh yeaaah!! :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I felt cheated after watching Mr. Robot

A concept so much alike with "Fight Club" and here trying to pose as 'new'. Even the crisis it talks on final episode after the hack was the one "Fight Club" was looking for and achieved. Rami Malek was brilliant though.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
I felt cheated after watching Mr. Robot

A concept so much alike with "Fight Club" and here trying to pose as 'new'. Even the crisis it talks on final episode after the hack was the one "Fight Club" was looking for and achieved. Rami Malek was brilliant though.
Yeah and so are the plot of all other action movies..
Bad guys does something.. God guy saves the world and gets the girl

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I haven't watched Fight Club. (And after so much comparison to it with Mr Robot, I think I won't need to). But I can feel your sentiments.
Well, the series takes inspiration from lot of stuff, including Fight Club, but it have its own style and signature. And for that I really liked Mr Robot. I don't think that its resemblance to Fight Club should act as deterrent to enjoy Mr Robot.

Though July 2016 is a long wait.. but I think it will worth it. Meanwhile season 1 would be waiting for me for a re run.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Nah, if you've seen Fight Club you know exactly what my issues are.
Yup seen fight club a long time back in 2009..

Inspired by doesn't mean copying...
There are lot of rpg games stuff etc inspired by lotr ..
Doesn't mean it's a copy

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure how many guys are following the Season 2 of Mr Robot.

By Ep 7 the fans are already pulling hair!

Pro tips if you are starting out Season 2:

1. Don't go to /r/MrRobot sub for any reading.
2. Don't google the show, some headlines of news articles decided to put massive spoiler in their titles.

JUST WATCH THE SHOW!!!!11

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I am not sure how many guys are following the Season 2 of Mr Robot.

By Ep 7 the fans are already pulling hair!

Pro tips if you are starting out Season 2:

1. Don't go to /r/MrRobot sub for any reading.
2. Don't google the show, some headlines of news articles decided to put massive spoiler in their titles.

JUST WATCH THE SHOW!!!!11

I lost interest in this show after first 3 episodes.

Too pretentious. And, all the split personality issues could have resolved with a good doctor but kept alive to be unique.
Really liked the S01 but .... tell me it rises again after 3rd ep in S02.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Too pretentious. And, all the split personality issues could have resolved with a good doctor but kept alive to be unique.
Personally the show started to get better after episode 4. And after the big reveal of episode 7, the show just went to original standards.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Personally the show started to get better after episode 4. And after the big reveal of episode 7, the show just went to original standards.
This

Especially when the hacking came back in episode 5-6

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

If you judged the show by only watching first 3 episodes and lost interest... maybe the show isn't meant to you anyway. :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes first 3 episodes was crap because it wasnt related to hacking, it became a drama but now the standards have gone back to it's roots

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
yes first 3 episodes was crap because it wasnt related to hacking, it became a drama but now the standards have gone back to it's roots

Had lost on it by those episodes.. however, later episode brought back the interest.. But this latest reveal was something I never wanted to happen as was already guessed right from S02E01 .. :( .. now internet is reacting as if something big happened but we knew it all the way..

Top Bottom