MPs blow whistles to bribes in Lok Sabha

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Mayawati as the PM.. I'll kill myself... Pehle to inhone Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam ko hatakar.. they installed Pratibha Patil as the prez.. and guess what.. only 7-10 MP's came to listen to her bhaashan in Mexico.. and now Maywati is dreaming of becoming the PM..

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
It's all a very well staged drama by the BJP to try to get the nation to perceive that the UPA won by bribing when they clearly knew that they cannot stop the UPA from winning.

BJP's are sore loosers and this just shows how desperate they are to go and stoop to such low levels!

There is no doubt that this is a complete fake and false allegation where they decided to bring it to the floor rather than catching the culprits red handed.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
It's all a very well staged drama by the BJP to try to get the nation to perceive that the UPA won by bribing when they clearly knew that they cannot stop the UPA from winning.

BJP's are sore loosers and this just shows how desperate they are to go and stoop to such low levels!

There is no doubt that this is a complete fake and false allegation where they decided to bring it to the floor rather than catching the culprits red handed.
Are you from RJD?

exact words were said by Lulu Yadav

:p

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
We over here are logic based organisms. for us its either 1 or 0, Positive or Negative, Matter or Anti-matter. So applying the same logic in the field of Politics, if one party which has majority, proclaims to do the Good and all the betterment of general public, THEN BY LOGIC the opposing party must be one wanting to do everything evil, so why do we have a Bi-Party system. Dictatorship Rules. Look what it did to Germany, made it bounce back into *** whoppin' shape after WW 1 and even after WW2 ze Germans are ruling although not under Dictatorship coz here to the progress and peace depends upon the person incharge.
So all I'm saying her is that, whatever we do, in a nation like India situation ain't gonna improve unless some Terminator from future comes with a hitlist of all MPs. ;)

slugger

Banned
at least the govt survived

now with the MC-BC commies outta pic, the govt can go ahead with the nuke deal and the other reform measure that the chinese wh***s were blockin

there is absolutely no difference in the domestic/foreign policies of the BJP and Cong

they keep opposing each other simply for the sake of opposing

if by some stroke of miracle these 2 parties join each other [:rolleyes:], these commies and and other vermins gathered under the UNPA banner could be crushed with such absolute gleeful disdain and our country would be so much stabler

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Its better we move to shift to other country....

Let buy a island for digit members and we can stay there... Providede we get 1mb connection...

What say guys?

Coz it totally waste of talking about how bad politics is and how its going to affect us...ye forget it... Move..

Its difficult to change them so its better we move away from them... Anywhere near jupiter, pluto or even next universe...

nix

Hahaha, nope, I don't associate myself with any party, I'm speaking from the standpoint of an Indian citizen.

BTW, laloo rocked the house *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

what laloo said may be funny. but we should not go to the extent of praising him. he is a corrupt politician who has gone to jail five times. just because he is humourous, doesnt mean he is good.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
what laloo said may be funny. but we should not go to the extent of praising him. he is a corrupt politician who has gone to jail five times. just because he is humourous, doesnt mean he is good.

lol.. what I said didn't mean to imply that he's good :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Whatever dude! Atleast he has improved the standard of Indian Railways ****very much****.......

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@gagan...... Railways did not get profit for Lalu, its fact. In a newspaper , they printed about this matter. In his department , theres a senior IAS officer who done all this things and Lalu takes all the credits. When govt. try to transfer the officer then lalu opposed it and keep the officer in his own department forcibly which is against the rule, because this is transferable job. Before coming to railways the officer makes very good record in other departments also. Ek din meh koi company profit nehi kar sakta. Bahut sal se loss kamne kamne se ek din oh profit dekh pai hai. Lalu ki kismat yehi hai ki yeh uski time mein hua hai. If he is so good then Bihar ka aisa haal kyu hai? Usne toh 15 saal cm tha. Ek line thik se English nehi bol sakta. Chala hai PM banne.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@gagan...... Railways did not get profit for Lalu, its fact. In a newspaper , they printed about this matter. In his department , theres a senior IAS officer who done all this things and Lalu takes all the credits. When govt. try to transfer the officer then lalu opposed it and keep the officer in his own department forcibly which is against the rule, because this is transferable job. Before coming to railways the officer makes very good record in other departments also. Ek din meh koi company profit nehi kar sakta. Bahut sal se loss kamne kamne se ek din oh profit dekh pai hai. Lalu ki kismat yehi hai ki yeh uski time mein hua hai. If he is so good then Bihar ka aisa haal kyu hai? Usne toh 15 saal cm tha. Ek line thik se English nehi bol sakta. Chala hai PM banne.
I'm not a Lalu supporter BTW....But I give the credit when its due....Lalu deserves the credit of reforming the Indian railways even though not by all himself......India is administered by both Permanent and Polictical Executive.....Both deserve the credit.

I agree he wasn't able to manage Bihar well and was involved in many corruption cases.... but do give him the credit when its due for the Railways....

I've myself seen a considerable difference in the standard of Indian railways before 2004 and now.....

mayanks_098

world is evil
That was the most disgusting,shameful piece of $hit that could have taken place. Its a wake up call for us.
People still think its a victory for UPA govt. We can not forget and pardon the people who ar5e involved in incident that happened @ 16:04 hrs, about 50 mins before when the PM was about to deliver his speech in LS.
I cant believe it to be untrue for the simple fact that BJP and LK Advani (dont think im a follower of Advani "ji", i hate the guys ideology to the core), are not such dumb a$$holes to have "allowed" this drama to happen, knowing that how could this whole incident can almost nullify the whole party. Not to forget Advani is a senior politician, by that i mean he is a very typical dirty clever Indian politician who does things after weigning them properly. He is not such an a$$. HE is the PM in waiting guys. I was following the drama from 12:00 pm to 10:30 PM at night,watched every single moment of it.(till electricity went at 10:30)
You should have seen comments of senior BJP leaders pouring in immediately after incident took place. Rajnath Singn, Advani, Sushma Swaraj all said we have all the proof on the CD. That means every one knew about what was going to happen. DO you think they could have gone so far if they knew they had no proof in hand. Mind you, they are too clever,dirty clever for that.

All,i mean all should be punished. Every single one of them is crap. We need a new system. WHat shame it has brought to the counrty, to its parliament.
Those who bribed and those who thought bringning all the 1 crore INR was the only way to stage the protest. Mr Advani, you are a senior leader, the PM in waiting, you dint think of the image of the country? Is it of secondary importance than gaining some cheap political advantage and thrill?
UPA and allies say they should have gone to court. Well i think if UPA were in NDA's shoes they would not have done that either simplly because we have congress govt at both Delhi and centre.
But they could have brought it in light by holding a press conf outside the parliament. Why there? Where you cant present a piece of paper w/o Speaker's permission, they presented insane amout of money! Breach of code, if there is any for our great MP's.
Both are inexcusable. The JMM-Rao case still has a black spot on the system of our country and now this!

Shame on you guys, all of you. Not one of you is worth one paisa.

I wish people like Kalaam jump in to politics and form a party to clean up this mess. Sad

Who

Guess Who's Back
To be honest a single guy can't change indian politics , you see when a few are honest they get overwhlemed thus if you are wating for a guy to clean indian politics , keep dreaming , yes one man can make the effort but he will need the support , if he won't get the support its most likely over. also most of times honest people are quickly killed or bribed or threathened ....So in the end one man can't make the diffrence..not even kalam for that matter.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish people like Kalaam jump in to politics and form a party to clean up this mess. Sad
Well dude, I'had met Abdul Kalam 2 years ago and also got a chance to ask some questions....
One of my friends had asked the question about huge number of parties coming up and disadvantages of coalition governments. He said, "I had once suggested the 2 party system, but all the people started shouting at me by saying that it will divide the country on Religious lines...."

At that time, I had aksed the solution of everything happening in the country, he said, "100% voting and fine on those who don't vote so that people are **forced** to choose what is better for them...."

Indyan

Here Since 2003
This is nothing new and has been going on for decades. The ex gov of Bihar Buta Singh himself was tried for allegingly buying votes.
Atleast this time the overall result turned out to be in the interests of the country. Let's just be happy with that.
Our politicians are corrup. We all know it. And as much as we may hate that, its a fact.
And this is the fault of no one but us Indians who either dont vote, or vote blindly based on irrelevent facts like caste and religion. Seriously how many people in this forum itself follow politics? All of us are educated, yet just see the earlier thread on Nuke deal. So many of them didn't have a clue regarding the nuke deal. So don't just point the fingers at politicians and make statements like we should move to another country. It's your fault. You by your indifference or others through their lack of far sight put them in power in the first place.
Btw, how many of you even have vote id cards (18+). I know many of my friends dont even have vote id card.
And yeah BJP has proof. They organised a sting operation with the CNN-IBN. CNN IBN hasnt broadcast it yet, because they said there were still some loose ends and they were trying to tie them up.
And I would give Lalu definitely credit for turning around the railways. Let's consider a very recent incident for example. Lalu saw that at current rates The Railways wont be able to meet their revenue targets. So he increased freight charges twice. This in turn would have increased prices of basic commodities even further in times of inflation. But this is a courageous move driven my pure economics. He actually risked a backlask and went ahead with it. In fact he wanted to increase the rates further but was shot down by the finance ministry (I think) because they feared it would make the gov even more unpopular. So Lalu actually had the courage to make unpopular move driven by good economics.

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
not condoning corruption...but at least if the Cong won by bribing the politicians, the end result is good....the Nuclear deal will now face no more hurdles...the govt will be able to push with the PF reforms and all the other necessar reform processes that the commie w****s were blocking

even in '92, if the JMM was bribed, at least it resulted in the Rao Govt being able to push forward with the liberalisation process.

can you imagine a life if we were to be livin in a pre-liberalisation era

wait 15 years for the delivery of your scooter [lambretta/vespa/bajaj wonly] [20 if was a car fiat/maruti/amby]...just 1-2 fridge to buy from...1 shampoo to buy [sappy liquidy sumthin]..and other luxuaries that we take for granted now would have been non-existant

[in pre-liberalisation India you would be watching TDK in some rat-infested hole instead of a swank multiplex/single-screen]

India now has one of the highest forex reserves in the world

in pre-liberalisation 92 the Narsimha Rao govt had to morgage our countries gold reserves to buy oil because the coutnry did not have any money to do so.

it was only because of the 1992 opening up of the Indian market to foreign companies are we able to enjoy a strong economic growth of our country at 9+%

none of which would have happened if the narsimha Rao govt had lost the vote of confidence in 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom