Mozilla Announces Release Date for Firefox 3 -- June 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'm browsing on it all day and haven't yet seen a single problem with FF3. And my lappy has Pentium M processor 1.6Ghz and 256mb RAM. Even opening multiple tabs gave no problem. Don't know what you guys are talking about.

adi007

Youngling
This is not a coincidence that the FF is not working properly for many many users
i have already uninstalled it...:mad:
I expect a new FF 3.0.0.1 soon with all bug fixes..
till then bye FF3 :mad:

I'm browsing on it all day and haven't yet seen a single problem with FF3. And my lappy has Pentium M processor 1.6Ghz and 256mb RAM. Even opening multiple tabs gave no problem. Don't know what you guys are talking about.

This is the 8th miracle...
I have P4 2.4 Ghz,256+512 MB and i have seen 100% CPU usage several times..and it crashes so often..first i thought some net problem...restarted the system and checked in opera..and then found out that there is problem in FF3 itself..

All i can ask is ARE U SURE U ARE USING FF3..? :p

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
wonder why its cashing on you so often?
working fine for me on a three year old & slow proccy -Amd athlon 64 3000+
64bit software rocks!!

suggestion: try launching it in Safe mode(disable addons), maybe addons are cause of issue

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Am not using it anymore. happy with Opera 9.5 and IE7.

is this why Mozilla set that world record day, just to make sure that everyone downloads the new browser however it is :)

adi007

Youngling
wonder why its cashing on you so often?
working fine for me on a three year old & slow proccy -Amd athlon 64 3000+
64bit software rocks!!

suggestion: try launching it in Safe mode(disable addons), maybe addons are cause of issue
u may be right but all addons are important to me...that's the sole purpose i use FF...:(
Without addons i would prefer Opera instead..

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
u may be right but all addons are important to me...that's the sole purpose i use FF...:(
Without addons i would prefer Opera instead..
Most addon are made by third parties, mostly they are hobbyist like you and me.
also this is new release, so addon devs didn't test their addons on new versions much, so sometimes things can go wrong.

if you face any problem, the best thing is to report it.
if you face too many problems then you should downgrade to version 2;)

adi007

Youngling
Most addon are made by third parties, mostly they are hobbyist like you and me.
also this is new release, so addon devs didn't test their addons on new versions much, so sometimes things can go wrong.

if you face any problem, the best thing is to report it.
if you face too many problems then you should downgrade to version 2;)
I have already downgraded to version 2..:cool: and i am currently replying in that only...
i just hope that the FF addon's developers upgrade their plug ins soon ...and FF releases 3.0.0.1 soon..
So till then(probably next month) no FF3...:(

^^ Yes. for me, even without installing any add-on's it is really sluggish. :(

This confirms that there are some bugs in the FF itself..

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
Those who says ff3 crash are either fanboys of opera/IE or just want to degrade the popularity of fx. Millions of users are downloading and using it with no probs, except 4 to 5 like in this forum with no real proof.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Those who says ff3 crash are either fanboys of opera/IE or just want to degrade the popularity of fx. Millions of users are downloading and using it with no probs, except 4 to 5 like in this forum with no real proof.
proof #1 = *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=861481&postcount=156

OS - Vista.
now dont say its vista's fault:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom