Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

A

amit.tiger12

X-Men: Apocalypse not as good as Days of the future past, but not as bad as I was expecting, may be thats why I liked it, went with low expectations. But I would still say its a decent movie. As expected top notch CGI, Quick Silver scene was ultimate as was it in the days of future past. Plot wise it was ok. over all I enjoyed ... 6.8/10 for this one
Wolverine there?? Before or after interval???
I saw wolverine be in trailer 3

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn, appearance of Wolverine was short but good. And the best part was Marvels flash. EPIC.
With the soundtrack of "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics Marvel's flash epic scene made the whole movie worthwhile for me.

EPIC!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Damn, appearance of Wolverine was short but good. And the best part was Marvels flash. EPIC.
With the soundtrack of "Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics Marvel's flash epic scene made the whole movie worthwhile for me.

EPIC!
He has a name
Quicksilver

Sent from my Xperia Z

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have started liking Marathi cinema again after watching Sairat and Natsamrat, Sairat really touched my hearts, brilliant performance by both lead actors, now going to watch more marathi movies

quan chi

mortal kombat
FAN

If you are a SRK fan then you may love this movie. Even if you are not you can at least give it a try, you may or may not like it. Also this movie is not worth watching in a theater. But while watching please don't try to think too much. If you do then like gaurav said " Rehn de...tu nahi samjhega".
Mereko bhi bahut kuch samjh nahi aya
:-? even after the movie ended. Story is just two to three lines. There are tons of potholes. First half is okay second half is slightly dragged. overall I would say the movie had a theme but they didn't put much effort in it. More focus was put into special effects & locations.But I think they wanted to make a movie for srk fans only.

srk says to normal people " Rehn de...tu nahi samjhega". Bhai says to normal people " dil me ata hoon samajh me nahi". :-D.

Rating :- *s33.postimg.org/4fskh4uwf/Havells_16_Inch_Swing_ZX_SDL076684573_1_c14e2.jpg
*s33.postimg.org/bcaah2dbj/The_Black_Beauty.jpg being excellent!
*s33.postimg.org/412u57oj3/250275.jpg being very good!
*s33.postimg.org/4ebs8n3hr/61_ZBCEPKMq_L_SL1500.jpg being good!
*s33.postimg.org/w4l9zlb3j/300160obb_kichler_ferron_fan.jpg average!
*s33.postimg.org/8jk0xdwmn/download.jpg poor!

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

i have started liking Marathi cinema again after watching Sairat and Natsamrat, Sairat really touched my hearts, brilliant performance by both lead actors, now going to watch more marathi movies
There are many good Marathi movies you can check out.. which i liked and watched and available on net.

Sairaat (2016)
Natsamrat (2016)
Katyaar Kaljat Ghusli (2015)
Mumbai Pune Mumbai 2 (2015)
Mumbai Pune Mumbai (2010)
Court (2015)
Killa (2015)
Vihir (2009)
Kapus Kondyachi Goshta (2016)
Dr. Prakash baba Amte (2014)
Elizabeth Ekadashi (2014)
Happy Journey (2014)
Ranga Patanga (2016)
Natrang (2010)
Dombivali Fast (2005)
Balak Palak (2012)
Deool (2011)

Just watch these movies and you will realize there is nothing in Bollywood..

P.S. there are many great marathi movies to mention. But these were in my list and can be found on net. Otherwise head over to TV or YouTube.
They are many more really good movies if you want to watch.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i am non Marathi guy, I am Gujarati, born and grown up in Mumbai, i have immense respect for Marathi Cinema, they can easily compete with world cinema, i have seen many hindi and hollywood movies, but nothing can beat Marathi cinema

you have forgot one movie "Shwas"

have downloaded Jait Re Jait willl watch this weekend

Sairat has left an great impression in my mind, could not believe it ended that way, really it require great guts to make an ending like that, what a movie, Music is awesome, its a perfect example of a great cinema..

its not like bollywood romantic movie, where hero and heroine are from rich family or hero can fight 10 people,
the actors are just like us normal people, and not all story ends happily,

great message from movie, it has changed the way we think about love marriage, i used to believe that intercast marriage are not good or scuccessfull, but now i am happy that this movie has changed my thinkging,

i would recomment to every cinema lover, everything is perfect, Acting, music, cinematography

A

amit.tiger12

i am non Marathi guy, I am Gujarati, born and grown up in Mumbai, i have immense respect for Marathi Cinema, they can easily compete with world cinema, i have seen many hindi and hollywood movies, but nothing can beat Marathi cinema

you have forgot one movie "Shwas"

have downloaded Jait Re Jait willl watch this weekend

Sairat has left an great impression in my mind, could not believe it ended that way, really it require great guts to make an ending like that, what a movie, Music is awesome, its a perfect example of a great cinema..

its not like bollywood romantic movie, where hero and heroine are from rich family or hero can fight 10 people,
the actors are just like us normal people, and not all story ends happily,

great message from movie, it has changed the way we think about love marriage, i used to believe that intercast marriage are not good or scuccessfull, but now i am happy that this movie has changed my thinkging,

i would recomment to every cinema lover, everything is perfect, Acting, music, cinematography
Why people loving this movie because of its ending. It is reality and happening now. Many Marathi news channel covered stories about inter-caste love marriage, on which movie throws some light, which shows even after release of movie some intercaste marriage couple getting murdered, force into divorced, attacked in Maharashtra.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Sairat - 8/10

Have seen this theme in many south movies already. But they executed well and lead actors have done a great job. Great music too.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Why people loving this movie because of its ending. It is reality and happening now. Many Marathi news channel covered stories about inter-caste love marriage, on which movie throws some light, which shows even after release of movie some intercaste marriage couple getting murdered, force into divorced, attacked in Maharashtra.

not about ending, i liked it because its different than typical bollywood romantic movie, the character are very real, not like rich lovers shown in designer cloths on foreign location, whenver i see Khans on screen they look repetitive and fake and they Shahrukh is doing same acting for past 20 years except Swades and Fan.

this movie seems very fresh and normal people can relate to it, each and every scene is so real and we see such beautiful love stories around us, character development is one thing i like most, the way they come terms to the reality of life and over come it, even if it had not had that ending i would still liked it, for music, cinematography, acting

really its going into my top movies list

Pasapa

Live to die another day
The big lebowski -8.5/10
Now this is a funny movie, I had a blast watching this. Highly recommended

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
10 Cloverfield Lane 7/10

This is a good movie as far moviemaking goes. Technically good, well acted.

But, I've a mixed feeling about this.

I did not like the ending. Then, had it ended the way I wanted, would have been predictable. Here I'm happy that it did not meet my prediction but the ending that I got was really overwhelming.

Guess, a mid ground or a 3rd option should have been thought.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^ i liked Cloverfield's ending. Initially i too was confused whether i liked it or not but later i did.

Touched with fire - The movie missed some kind of punch, else would have been spectacular! Still is a good watch. It is slow, needs patience.. Might appeal only selected people on this thread.

sujoyp

Grand Master
X-man -Apocalypse - 3.5/10
very boring movie...very less 3d ...very less fight...the enemy was far superior still some kids managed to defeat him.

angry birds - 5/10
A pure stupid children movie...nothing for adult...a movie soo simple that not worth 175 rs. really got bored

Top Bottom