Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I mean not this type. Something that is absolute gem and yet not known to many.

I have this in my list:
Garden of Words
My Sassy Girl
Gattaca
Il Mare
Pan's Labyrinth
The Girl Who Leapt through Time
Wolf Children
Stardust
The Classic

- - - Updated - - -

waaaaaaaaaw faun. you got a GF!

lol...not exactly.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Has anyone watched Te3n ?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
Going this evening.

The Witch 6/10

This is a terribly made folktale. Yet acting and atmosphere was great. In short production design, set design takes main credit.

Story was not that good.
May check this out for the eerie ambiance it creates while its run time.

- - - Updated - - -

TE3N 7/10

The makers cleared one thing before all that the movie was inspired by korean movie "Montage" which kinda explains such layered storytelling along with mix of timelines.

Amitabh was good as usual. Nawazuddin seemed to be underplaying his role. Well he had not had much scope of acting. Vidya has become fat...really fat now. She's an eye-sore as a police inspector.
A bit slow but I'm not going to complain of speed here.

One time watch for sure.

shreeux

Movie Buff
Going this evening.
TE3N 7/10

The makers cleared one thing before all that the movie was inspired by korean movie "Montage" which kinda explains such layered storytelling along with mix of timelines.

Amitabh was good as usual. Nawazuddin seemed to be underplaying his role. Well he had not had much scope of acting. Vidya has become fat...really fat now. She's an eye-sore as a police inspector.
A bit slow but I'm not going to complain of speed here.

One time watch for sure.

I was eagerly to watch theatre in TE3N, After your review makes upset..Anyway I"ll watch if good prints comes.

"Montage" already watched..Awsome movie...Finally Korean's ruled Bollywood...:thinking_NF:

icebags

Technomancer
Warcraft - 8/10

very neatly made movie. good visuals, enough drama, character development was neat, with ample times given to each main characters. there also some twists and turns every here and there, that makes the story difficult to predict, felt strange when it just refused to go the way whenever i predicted something.

anyways, at the end, nothing good comes out, everybody just dies, and maybe they will make a sequel to make up the loss, whatever.

must see for any fantasy movie junkie. :dead_NF:

icebags

Technomancer
^ what kind of spoilers did u find ? in the end, there was a nuclear explosion, due to too many many mages casting spells in the limited space, that caused atomic overload and everything went boom, leaving everybody dead except goku alive.

and that was unexpected. :dizzy_NF:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Vertical Limit (2000) - 7.5/10
Such an underrated excellent movie...i don't know why the low rating in IMDB..but I really liked it.
The opening scene was really good

A

amit.tiger12

Somebody please tell about
Now You See Me 2.
Is it as good as 1st part or better?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Yes. Watched Flying Punjab. What an awesome movie.
Really liked the direction, the music and the acting of all lead actors. Loved the gore. Not some fairy tale happy ending. But the director didn't shy from gore, violence and tragedy. Enough said.

Must watch!

Top Bottom