Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

A

amit.tiger12

Your net speed, charges, net plan, provider..

My net
MTNL, Unlimited Combo (with landline charges), 2 Mbps, ₹ 660.
Wanted DC++ connection for mtnl, but it's not available for MTNL.

What about you friends.?

shreeux

Movie Buff
Wristcutters: A Love Story ...sorry didn't work for me .... it was boring, ...no offence to the people who loved it ..... I loved the concept when I read it, but execution was boring ..... nothing happened in the movie that kept me interested, but thats ok, it happenes sometimes, a movie is praised and raved and I am like ...ywaaaannnn!!!:yawn_NF:. A good example would be About Time .... which had pretty high reviews and I loved the concept, but the movie was boring ...... 6/10 for this one. Another movie The Adjustment Bureau ... nothing common I agree but somehow reminded me, was much much better and interesting .......

OMG...downloaded today only...Anyway will watch...!!!

A

amit.tiger12

Nothing to worry..mostly i download 1080p here, Good quality with less size, Otherwise i get "JYK"

[MENTION=29291]jackal_79[/MENTION]...Google it bro.
Best quality and best compression = x265.
being specific...

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Captain America: Civil war - 7/10

Frankly, it fell short on my expectations. They way movie ended just left me wanted for moar.

First, introduction of so many characters was a bit mix-up, then the ending. Story was very good, maybe execution could have been better. Action scenes were also less intriguing.

I enjoyed BvS more than this, maybe just because of the good action keeping me involved, and background score.

A

amit.tiger12

They give software update regularly...Still now not support x265....Its possible in future to play x265?
It's hardware dependent, then software needed..
Hardware support for decoding x265 is needed. Then software for playing that content.
Firmware update will not give surety about x265 unless mentioned (hardware support needed).

Top Bottom