Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Imax gives you more height compare to normal. And there are 2-3 types of imax make sure which one you are going..

I was thinking to going to the only "IMAX 3D" screen available in NCR, i.e. PVR Logix, Noida.

But now I will go for 4DX, as Google seems to favor it due to realtime simulation effects.

I'll probably skip BvS and go The Jungle Book.

D

Deleted member 118788

I was thinking to going to the only "IMAX 3D" screen available in NCR, i.e. PVR Logix, Noida.

But now I will go for 4DX, as Google seems to favor it due to realtime simulation effects.

Don't skip BvS. 4DX is more of a gimmick. The realtime simulation effects are more of a pain than enjoyment. You will know it once you have experienced it. Jungle Book 3D effects are good.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Don't skip BvS. 4DX is more of a gimmick. The realtime simulation effects are more of a pain than enjoyment. You will know it once you have experienced it. Jungle Book 3D effects are good.

I see. Even though I have already experienced 4D in those 15 min short movies, but never knew it was available for movies.

If you missed, then I've already watched BvS in 3D, normal though, and I liked it quite a lot. But all the 'hype' of IMAX 3D had intrigued me to watch it again, so was taking public consensus. Your thoughts ?

D

Deleted member 118788

I see. Even though I have already experienced 4D in those 15 min short movies, but never knew it was available for movies.

If you missed, then I've already watched BvS in 3D, normal though, and I liked it quite a lot. But all the 'hype' of IMAX 3D had intrigued me to watch it again, so was taking public consensus. Your thoughts ?

15 mins is a short period. You will know when you experience the complete movie without a single interval in 4DX.

Sorry, I had missed the previous posts. In that case, I will suggest you to watch Captain America in Imax then.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
15 mins is a short period. You will know when you experience the complete movie without a single interval in 4DX.

Sorry, I had missed the previous posts. In that case, I will suggest you to watch Captain America in Imax then.

Thanks for your views. The Jungle Book or/and CA:CW it is.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey 4DX is distracting if you just want to follow the movie, but it will keep your brains intact if you are watching ABCD2
but it is fun during action. On screen action.

there is only one 4DX in India right?

ajayritik

Technomancer
hey 4DX is distracting if you just want to follow the movie, but it will keep your brains intact if you are watching ABCD2

Interesting that it's available somewhere in India. Not in Hyderabad for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I had watched the trailer in IMAX 3D at the time of BvS.

Bro, do you think a trailer is a good judge on how well the movie will turn out eventually.
There are couple of duds which had good trailers.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Runaway Jury 6/10

Falls in Courtroom drama but most of the drama happens outside of courtroom.
Adapted from John Grisham's book of same name.

Check it out.

A

amit.tiger12

Childhood memories..
Jungle book song was not as good as old. Old one was awesome.

Jungle Book U/A rating... Seriously.??
Digitians should be on censor board..

D

Deleted member 118788

4DX would be distracting for movie like B. v. S as you said. I am not sure if the 4DX screen at Thane is the only one in India. BTW, Watched Ki & KA with friends and the result was expected. Terrible movie. Panda 3 would have been a much better option but who will make those girls understand?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ki and Ka was terrible because they butchered a really good, relevant, and important concept. I would watch it just because it puts forward the idea, and leaves you free to think of more apt or applicable scenarios. In a way it is one of the good "open to interpretation" kind of movies, without meaning to be one.

Top Bottom