its there just after interval
its a mashup of the anime and disney version, with a bit of corbett thrown in
perfect

- - - Updated - - -

wanna watch hindi version for nana patekar and
and
some of the other voice actors

- - - Updated - - -

in that song, the fx they used to make the 2d version show how good the 3d is, pops a little more in the actual 3d version. When animals come out of the frame and into black bars.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The Ninth Gate (1999) -9/10

Summary
: A rare book dealer, while seeking out the last two copies of a demon text, gets drawn into a conspiracy with supernatural overtones...

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

The Ninth Gate (1999) -9/10

Summary
: A rare book dealer, while seeking out the last two copies of a demon text, gets drawn into a conspiracy with supernatural overtones...
Please attach IMDB url whenever you mention movie...

A

amit.tiger12

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016) - IMD = 6/10

Little love story, not as good as its prequel. I love action and pretty good modern touch in action.. Overall good action film, I can't remember it's prequel story I need to watch that again. But this movie will entertain at least for action maniacs. Descent watch... 7.5/10 for action...

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^ yeah. Its actually pointless to keep the movies, if one have constant access to the internet and can download whenever wished. Keeping only "the best" movies alos doesn't work well cause there are a lot of out there. I have given 450GB to movies and series. And i am running out of space. The thing is, if you know you can't donwload the movie you liked "alot" in the future then better save it, like I do. Since I can't download movies myself and neither I can ask my friends, I keep those movies in my PC. I would have watched everything again and again so many times. *Sigh. So keeping movies makes sense if you can't get them again.
But I really wonder, if I had constant internet access, will I go and watch GOT or Breaking Bad again as there are many more series out there which has to be seen. SO, should we just delete the best of the best form our collection?

A

amit.tiger12

I never hold dvds collection as well as soft copy..After watched update in Listal.com and delete immediately with Eraser.,

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
After watched..how long will keep..?
How many GB's you have?
Collection of DVDs of old Bollywood movies like mughal e azam sholay etc etc, and some Marathi regional old movie..
1tb portable hdd, recently purchased and 2tb internal hdd + 4tb external hdd planning to buy with new computer. Deletion depends as per movie's rarity and boring stupid ness, except all franchise..

I don't have fast internet connection..
Fast means 8mbps+ minimum.. So downloading becomes pain and I have to keep it and sometimes friends relatives ask for particular movie so need to keep as much as possible.. But priority comes to games 1st and then movies & tv series...

Last edited by a moderator:

shreeux

Movie Buff
Collection of DVDs of old Bollywood movies like mughal e azam sholay etc etc, and some Marathi regional old movie..
1tb portable hdd, recently purchased and 2tb internal hdd + 4tb external hdd planning to buy with new computer. Deletion depends as per movie's rarity and boring stupid ness, except all franchise..

I don't have fast internet connection..
Fast means 8mbps+ minimum.. So downloading becomes pain and I have to keep it and sometimes friends relatives ask for particular movie so need to keep as much as possible.. But priority comes to games 1st and then movies & tv series...

Me to keep best movies for my friends, after shared..secure delete.
I never watch movies in second time...instead of watch new movies
Me to download games...I like FPS only....Play in 2 modes and then delete

Same plan here but downlaod more.. down.png

I have 1tb+500gb internal only...

I like to buy 1b or 2b...Which one you suggest?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I love to collect movies.
Due to this can boast of having few rare and old movies that took months to download. At times even in 10-15 KBps avg. speed.
Anyway I've a 6TB full of movies along with 1.6TB TV shows.
I've have original DVDs of many movie which really impressed me enough to get a hard copy of it near me.

Backtrack 5.5/10

I don't get why few movie makers go art way when doing a horror movie? What is achieved by that? Slow-mo shots of hands, legs, people talking etc. Just irritates me.
This movie reminded me of "Talaash".
Both of these two had a pretty good chance of being a good psychological dram but took an easy escape for climax. The movie felt really slow even for its 90min duration.

Top Bottom