Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ashs1

Padawan
The Interview : 7.5/10

two guys plan on interviewing the supreme leader of north korea : kim jong un..They get involved in some messy stuff & whether they survive this ordeal is the crux of the story.
goofy slapstick genre of comedy, hence the high rating from me..i like these type of movies :D

How to train your dragon 2 : 6/10

sequel to the highly popular movie :How to train your dragon, this movie follows the first part. the vikings are now living comfortably with dragons.. until a villian from the past comes to haunt them again..toothless continues to rock in this movie.:)
not as good as the 1st part, but watchable.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Poltergeist (2015) - 9/10

Plot Summary:A family whose suburban home is haunted by evil forces must come together to rescue their youngest daughter after the apparitions take her captive.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Poltergeist (2015) - 9/10

Plot Summary:A family whose suburban home is haunted by evil forces must come together to rescue their youngest daughter after the apparitions take her captive.

But the reviews are not good in Imdb and also not as good as the original one.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Spring
Spring (2014) - IMDb
6/10

Draws inspiration from "Let the right one in". Still I would bit mark is a copy rather an inspiration.

Slow, very slow in the beginning. Falls to create the connection between the lead pair.

One time watch.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched this movie Anegan and later saw english movie and found that the theme was same wherein the owner of some gaming company with help of psychiatrist creates medicine which makes people get hallucinations.
Anyone know the english movie name?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
This is little off topic.
Is this possible to get Hindi subtitles for Hindi films? or Hindi transcript or screenplay for Hindi films?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This is little off topic.
Is this possible to get Hindi subtitles for Hindi films? or Hindi transcript or screenplay for Hindi films?

Well, I follow this site.
Scripts | F.i.g.h.t C.l.u.b

They have movie screenplay for only those movies that they like.

So, welcome back or Happy new year won't be there I guess.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone comment on final destination movie series ?
It's hilarious to say the least.
If you are pessimist, the movies will be your worst nightmare. If you are optimistic, this could change you.

It's a battle between your will and fate.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys... I have been trying to remember a movie, but so far unsuccessful. Please help.

I saw this movie years ago, so I remember nothing, except a little premise of the story. The movie was about a man and his father. Throughout his life the father use to tell his son incredible stories. And son use to listen them with awe. Then one day the son started doubting over his stories and thereby starts a quest to find the reality of the stories.
I don't actually remember what happens in the end, but I guess it doesn't become clear whether the stories were real or not. But the son does get a satisfactory answer.

Does any of it rings any bell?

Top Bottom