Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Forest Gump. Watched it yesterday.
WTF I waited so long for, is hard to understand! Amazing movie. Directed by the same person who directed BTTF!
Seriously, I shouldn't have waited this long!!

On the other hand, watched Showpiercer today.
WTF I watched man? What a load of crap. It felt an hour too long. Had no sense of story at all. Stupid characters. Over acting. Bad background scores. It failed to make me take the movie seriously. Many action scenes felt suited better as comedy.
Anybody else who watched it had this feeling? I think it's overrated in IMDb.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
San Andreas ...... I had a feeling this would be another cliched filled disaster flick .... and I was not wrong .... Too many inconsistencies and plot holes ...... but then again I was not expecting much, you mostly watch this kind of movie for the CGI destruction, remember 2012 and this movie has plenty ......... performance was ok, effects were spot on which is obvious. It lacked a good screenplay, character depth, basically it was predictable to the core.....I cant give this more than 6/10

Saw it yesterday after reading this post because well.. I thought it was based on GTA but then I also like to watch disaster movies even though they are cliched.
There is nothing original in this movie but still its okay to watch. I'll rate it 5/10

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Saw it yesterday after reading this post because well.. I thought it was based on GTA but then I also like to watch disaster movies even though they are cliched.
There is nothing original in this movie but still its okay to watch. I'll rate it 5/10

Is there any movie out yet based on GTA?

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Forest Gump. Watched it yesterday.
WTF I waited so long for, is hard to understand! Amazing movie. Directed by the same person who directed BTTF!
Seriously, I shouldn't have waited this long!!

Had watched it years ago and that too by someones recommendation, it was just brilliant..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Apartment 143 6/10

I'm not sure what they were trying to show. Ghost or no ghost?
Why ghost and whose ghost?!!

Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga... 7/10

It's a pleasure to watch Sanjay Mishra everytime he comes on screen. I'm not sure who was the actor who acted as his on-screen father but he rocked too.
Rest of the characters were perfect.

Good movie. If only it could do away with the songs....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
A touching story about what happens when your first love does not work out, and you’re suddenly reunited with that person. It’s a bit slow in pace, but it allows you to feel the nostalgia of your first love.,

Architecture 101 (2012) 7/10
"Geon-chook-hak-gae-ron" (original title)
118 min | Drama, Romance | 22 March 2012 (South Korea)

The kiss scene at the end was the point where tensions culminated into a grand show of sentiment.

Flash

Lost in speed
Wallpapers for the movie buffs. Found on Reddit.

80 hi-res, textless posters (some of my favorites) - Album on Imgur

Top Bottom